99 00 Sedan Red/Clear Tail lights

SoJ1Ro

just sit back and enjoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i know a site but its more expensive, are you looking for something of the same price range?

CO671

Registered VIP
Doesn't ship to my location; thanks for the link though.

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lights sold on ebay are most times a hit and miss..i wouldn't be skeptical buying it, id rather be afraid it not fitting right..but they do look nice though

CO671

Registered VIP
Yeah good point. I've yet to order from Ebay, and i'm also planning on doing a paint job later this summer so I might just buy other ebay stuff like replica front/rear lips, m3 trunk lip, mesh grille and the taillights for a body upgrade, and lower it on cheap springs+struts until I get Koni/GC's. My main goal is to get more power into it as well as re-doing the exterior before December (organizing a school car show at a drag strip) But until then I want to find those darn taillights!

civicexkid

Dot cheap out on suspension just save your money for the konis or buy the koni whatevers and eiback or h&r springs instead of ebay stuff do your car right and safe at the same time

emerican

Registered VIP
^x2
its not worth the waste of money just to replace it again they will also ride like s**t.

Hikaru Ichijoe

5+ Year Member
The major problem with after-market lights is quality. It's a hit and miss on fitments, then you will experience with color fading issue over the months to come. I've seen some of lens develop a bump around the bulb area over time, or the bulbs socket melted.

CO671

Registered VIP
The major problem with after-market lights is quality. It's a hit and miss on fitments, then you will experience with color fading issue over the months to come. I've seen some of lens develop a bump around the bulb area over time, or the bulbs socket melted.
Ohh, cheap lens quality huh? Well I guess thats what im giving up when it comes to aesthetics.
i dont want to cheap out suspension and engine but for aesthetics I could care less.
(comtradicts what I said about cheap lowering springs but only because id be running it temporarily)

Dot cheap out on suspension just save your money for the konis or buy the koni whatevers and eiback or h&r springs instead of ebay stuff do your car right and safe at the same time
Well my cousin is offering me free springs, cheap ones that lower with no horrible quality based on reviews. theyre free, so thats why id put them on. Ive calculated my savings/paychekcs until december and I wont have enough for koni/gc in time, nor will I have enough for Rota R Specs and casings to wrap them in, which I am looking forward to.

greenEJ6

i put the set you bookmarked on my car and it fit and looks great but hey are not dot approved if you need that

CO671

Registered VIP
i put the set you bookmarked on my car and it fit and looks great but hey are not dot approved if you need that
These are the Depo tail lights on my sedan

You bought the exact set, from gt_racers? Wow; that looks actually nice on yours. BTW, what muffler is that? Universal welded on your stock piping? Nice tailpipe/tip size but sucks its not offset to the left enough! so many questions just asked.... my bad i'm getting excited i'm out of school and can work more + throw all that money into my car.

I don;t know why you would be, Depo is a reputable aftermarket brand.
I wasn't so sketchy about the brand; I believe i'm running Depo fogs (secondhand from a local, and surely not OEM) I was worried about the seller because i've never bought a product from ebay.

greenEJ6

You bought the exact set, from gt_racers? Wow; that looks actually nice on yours. BTW, what muffler is that? Universal welded on your stock piping? Nice tailpipe/tip size but sucks its not offset to the left enough! so many questions just asked.... my bad i'm getting excited i'm out of school and can work more + throw all that money into my car.

It's an A3 Racing that I got from a friend that went back to stock. And we actually made it into a bolt on so I could take it off when I buy a cat back later on. And we fixed that when we actually welded the piping to make it fit my sedan cause it came out of a Em2 coupe.