99 Civic EX Coupe Part Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

dcboardr41

what about the center console thing or w/e it is that goes around the radio, someone broke into my car and busted mine

H22 EK

The climate control bezel I'm looking to be 100shipped/PayPal'd for with buttons

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looking for headliner, sunroof sliding cover (both in grey, preferably), and driver side kick-panel. If you've got that stuff, how much for all of it + shipping to 92395?

ReedMann

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Just curious. How much for the front steering knuckles shipped to 17013?

H22 EK

Looking for headliner, sunroof sliding cover (both in grey, preferably), and driver side kick-panel. If you've got that stuff, how much for all of it + shipping to 92395?
The headliner isn't in the best shape. I can do the dr side kick panel and the sliding moon roof cover for 40 shipped.

The front steering knuckles would depend on the shipping cost. You'd probably be looking at around 150-200shipped. Lmk if your interested.

czr74081

Power Locks?

Any chance the power locks work or do you have aprice for them? How much for the shipping to 28532 zip?

DJ TwiixXx

5+ Year Member
is it an stick or auto?

if auto do you still have the stock intake manifold? i need the sensors that come off the throttle body shipped to 90248

xXDeathMaliCeXx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey dude, if no one has sent payment. How much for just the sun roof shade to 45431?

dcboardr41

The climate control bezel I'm looking to be 100shipped/PayPal'd for with buttons
if your willing to take less i could give you 50 for it, i cant do 100 right now.i saw you wanna get rid of the stuff so if you get desperate lemme know =)

Status
Not open for further replies.