99 civic

Mr. EeeKaY

Does ur mom know ur gay?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
fricken huge man. lol. Nice and clean. what kind of lip is that? My friend got one on his 4dr integ.

Sh1ft

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not liking the white rims...but it looks good.

banzai

Exit Speed Garage
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not a big fan of the lip or the white timrs, but your car is clean...keep up the good work

9civic7

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks nice...i really love MR...i don't know about the front lip though...but if it is for sale i guess it won't be staying on there much longer...i think the oem lip would look much better

Koda

N.H.K.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn thats a hella nice civ u got there. clean :thumbs up

matts2ksi

save water...drink beer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I love it...I dig the white wheels on the red civic, just because of the colors of the car and tailights!

The lip isn't bad, but not great! But you said it's for sale! So good.

List of Mods and maybe some interior or engine shots??!

And welcome to the CC!!

thisizbrian

Vrooom...GOT NOS?!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok ill take more pics once i am finished w/ the body. soon to come T2000 front bumper and sides and a WW rear valance. I have everything sittin in my room waiting for paint/install.

matts2ksi

save water...drink beer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thisizbrian said:
ok ill take more pics once i am finished w/ the body. soon to come T2000 front bumper and sides and a WW rear valance. I have everything sittin in my room waiting for paint/install.
I know that feeling...I just have a T2000 sitting with a i/h/e as well. That sounds like a good choice of kits. Not absolutly crazy about the Tsunami skirts!

Good luck!!

ocbasbalburg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
your car looks really clean. i am liking the lip, unlike everyone else. the rims, are not my style, but i wouldn't know what color looks good with red... so not bad

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like the style of the rims...maybe better in gunmetal although that's kinda' played...
Nice ride.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nice. I love it. I personally think that the white rims look good on MR civs. I also dont think that the front lip is too bad.. The car is nice and clean. Do you have a mod list...or future mod list?

dipset891

whats really good?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice whip the only thing i dont like is the white rims everything else is nice and clean

SkeeboSi

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice ride. I see all these comments and i say that it doesnt matter what other ppl think of yur car as long as you like it the way it is. No matter what you do to a car, someone will not like the color or the style or this and that etc. I am personally not a fan of white rims but the way your color scheme is red on white makes you be able to pull off the white... must be a b***h to keep them clean lol. so anyways i like your car, it reminds me a lot of mine... is it an ex or si? and how much are you selling that lip for? just curious... and any chance you are selling those OEM fog lights? i would be interested in those

thisizbrian

Vrooom...GOT NOS?!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ya im selling the fog lights also. as soon as i get my new bumper on ill sell them.