99 CX (56K noway)

hondaCX

5+ Year Member
I actualy sold this car in September, I am kicking myself for doing so but figured I would share my first bulid with all of you guys.

Hope you liked my pictures, I am by far not good at taken photos but I do try. Also I am working on my new project 1996 four door, just cannot pick a color kinda want a blue but do not want it to turn out purple agian!

matt96ex

3 pedals ftw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks nice man! good luck with your new project

zimzim

5+ Year Member
nice im diggin the blue!
is that the supersonic blue pearl i think its called?

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
very nice job on the project man.. im doing one similar. excellent work!

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
the car looks good man too bad you sold it and damn your garage is mess lol

96swpdEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
never really was a fan of EBP (or whatever purple/blue that is) on anything but an SI, but it looks good.

nice job :thumbup:

hondaCX

5+ Year Member
what rear lip is that?
Wings West. I ended up taking it off right after the pictures, because the tape would not hold.
Didn't know I wanted to get the OEM approved tape. Learn something new all the time.
Also, if you guys are interested I can post a thread with my current build. Here is a teaser. LOL

When I get some more time I will start a thread. I have a build thread going on another site, new here and do not want to make anyone mad so I will not put a link to it.

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wow, another EBP hatch. That never gets old.

I am kind of feeling the WW rear lip though. Not super common these days.

hondaCX

5+ Year Member
Wow, another EBP hatch. That never gets old.

I am kind of feeling the WW rear lip though. Not super common these days.
It was SSBP, off of the GSR thats why I took a picture next to one. If you look real close at the picture you will notice a couple shades off. I blame this on the paint store that mixed the paint and was the main reason I sold the car, I hate purple and in the pictures for the most part it looks blue but in person you would think it is purple. Hardest part in doing a car is findingthat color, you know the one you won't get bored of after the first month lol. If anyone knows a nice color feel free to throw me a PM or whatever, been looking for about three months and still have not found the one. Thanks

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Start looking at domestic SUV's. Fords and Chryslers especially. They have some nice colors for their shitty ass cars. :beer:

hondaCX

5+ Year Member
Start looking at domestic SUV's. Fords and Chryslers especially. They have some nice colors for their shitty ass cars. :beer:
Thats what I will do, Been focusing on OEM Honda colors and not finding anything.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
dang bro!

Love the color you choose to paint it! Came out real nice :thumbs up

GL with your sedan, can't wait to see what you do with it.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice recover, keep us updated on your current build.