'99 Honda Civic Coupe RESURRECTED! Build thread~

Nine78Guy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well i worked at bt machine its a machine shop off of 161st and marshall. i only worked there for the summer but when i left they hired Tou's brother but i still go back every now and then and hang.
is this in collinsville?

*sigh*
You make me want a lil toy Honda again haha
Supkid....GL with it
aye man, thanks. i know you WANT to get a hatch again man.

Good to see a nice car making a comeback. By the way, youre hmong huh? Is there a lot of hmong people down there in texas?
Yeap I'm hmong. Here in Houston, besides my roommates and I, I'm not sure if there is any other hmong people down here. Up in dallas, i heard there was some but i'm not sure?

CivEx1021

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't like si wheels. I think they only look good on stock si's. I'd rather you get some 15 inch rotas and slam the s**t out of your car.
i wish! i like the si's and for right now its a cheap outlet for me unless i ever came across someone looking to get rid of rotas for some stealies and cash but right now its cheap living for me.. 19 going on 20 and i gotta pay to live at school with all the bills lol..... one day!!..

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeap I'm hmong. Here in Houston, besides my roommates and I, I'm not sure if there is any other hmong people down here. Up in dallas, i heard there was some but i'm not sure?
Check Arlington or Richardson.

Anyway, Harris County busting your balls for having Okie plates? :lol:

I saw those plates and I know for a fact that was the cleanest m-f'ing Civic in the entire state of Oklahoma when that car was registered.

I need to get an Oklahoma address. No front plate, no emissions...etc.... I'm up there a couple of times a year to camp anyway, why not get my car registered?:what: :lol:

Nine78Guy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i wish! i like the si's and for right now its a cheap outlet for me unless i ever came across someone looking to get rid of rotas for some stealies and cash but right now its cheap living for me.. 19 going on 20 and i gotta pay to live at school with all the bills lol..... one day!!..

I'm 20 going on 21 tomorrow and I'm living on my own now too with school. I guess I'm the only one that doesn't like to rock oem wheels.

mhi

I ♥ My Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
black really kick ass!!!!

Nine78Guy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Check Arlington or Richardson.

Anyway, Harris County busting your balls for having Okie plates? :lol:

I saw those plates and I know for a fact that was the cleanest m-f'ing Civic in the entire state of Oklahoma when that car was registered.

I need to get an Oklahoma address. No front plate, no emissions...etc.... I'm up there a couple of times a year to camp anyway, why not get my car registered?:what: :lol:
I havn't had any problems with harris county about my plates, and i hope i won't get any either. I'm a student here so i don't think they'd mind right?

CivEx1021

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm 20 going on 21 tomorrow and I'm living on my own now too with school. I guess I'm the only one that doesn't like to rock oem wheels.
u also dont have nasty winters. i have rims just they are 17's which stops me from slamming my car, i have no fender gaps now and thats as low as i can get with them and they are also off for the winter. I dig what i got going on tho it would be awesome to be lower.. i will eventually but for now its not an option or major concern.

Nine78Guy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
u also dont have nasty winters. i have rims just they are 17's which stops me from slamming my car, i have no fender gaps now and thats as low as i can get with them and they are also off for the winter. I dig what i got going on tho it would be awesome to be lower.. i will eventually but for now its not an option or major concern.
I did have nasty winters... Probably way worst than yours. I use to live in Massachusetts. sucks up there.

blackej7

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
is this in collinsville?

aye man, thanks. i know you WANT to get a hatch again man.

no its in tulsa 165th and 244 its a smaller shop though. today was my dads last day and now he is going back up to claremore at a shop.

blackej7

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
oklahoma sure had a really bad winter this year...all the frickin ice was inches thick around stuff all the trees have limbs broke it looks like a tornado went through all of northeast oklahoma

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Your the reason I got a Spoon lip. Then you got rid of it.... :(