__Official free *CHAT* thread__

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I ripped my only pair of contacts last night... Now I'm at home...

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i woke up this morning and my cold is almost gone. i actually woke up before the alarm clock and feeling pretty chipper :thumbs up

Lopez619

Hector
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^Great man hope you get over it quick! being sick sucks ass

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Haha sorry asses!

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
here's a question, actually my current dilemma:

should i go back to class in january to get my electronics engineering degree (which i can finish in 18 months cuz i already have an mechanical engineering degree) then try to get a job in 2011 with the new Boeing plant that is moving here?

OR

should i take this job that i applied for which starts in december - it requires 9 months of intense but exciting training and i won't have time to do school at all b/c of sporadic work hours. the pay is decent though, starting at 16/hour plus benefits and 8 hours of OT on each paycheck?

i actually should have made this a poll thread :lol:

Last edited:

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
here's a question, actually my current dilemma:

should i go back to class in january to get my electronics engineering degree (which i can finish in 18 months cuz i already have an mechanical engineering degree) then try to get a job in 2011 with the new Boeing plant that is moving here?

i actually should have made this a poll thread :lol:
goes with this option :thumbup: money's money, and you'll make tons of it in the future. Your degree can unlock so many other options for you. how long did it take you to complete your me degree?

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
well there's no guarantee that i could even get a boeing job after i finish the electronics. that's just a potential future scenario. and if i do go back to school i still have to find another part time job b/c my current job position is about to be eliminated for budget constraints.

ej_EXtasy

Big Dave
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
About to leave for my first day of work, did triceps and chest monday and today. My arms are absolutely dead.