A car video i made for my friend

Trekk

Registered VIP
I didnt like it, I didnt like the camera zooming on the photo, the car looks kind of shitty so that doesn't help, he was doing circles in a parking lot/driving and you couldn't hear anything, then it kind of ends with a guy playing with his phone, and a zoom out of a dirty car with wrinked tint.

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the car looks kind of s***ty so that doesn't help, he was doing circles in a parking lot/driving and you couldn't hear anything, then it kind of ends with a guy playing with his phone, and a zoom out of a dirty car with wrinked tint.
I agree, I didn't like it or get it either.
The interior driving shots seemed boring and were just there for filler.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The constant zooming in and out reminds me of this..

[YOUTUBE="WACKY WAVING INFLATABLE ARM FLAILING TUBE MEN!"]YtespeLin2c [/YOUTUBE]

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
First time? not bad man. Wait till you get your 100th video :thumbup:

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wasnt horrible, what did you use to edit? im trying to find something decent for editing videos

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I watched it without sound, the opening shot was cool

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
good vid, horrible car, that thing is beat

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wasnt horrible, what did you use to edit? im trying to find something decent for editing videos
i use sony vegas pro (windows version) and for quick easy videos i use windows live movie maker

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You can get it free.....if you get me.

I liked the opening shot, but digital zooming took away from it and the interior shot was too dark to see any detail.

SoJ1Ro

just sit back and enjoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thanks for all the feedback, bad and good. i use sony vegas pro. i will make more with a more cleaner car. i just wanted to test out my skills with his car. i would have gotten more shots but it got dark on us so i used what i had. I will start to make more. thank you for watching

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i got mine free ;) full install too =)
You can get it free.....if you get me.

I liked the opening shot, but digital zooming took away from it and the interior shot was too dark to see any detail.
Since i am horrible with computers and dowloading, one of you two should assist me with finding it. never was good at the whole downloading. but i shall start seraching now

just kidding, i got this s**t. rare time it works the first shot

Last edited: