5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
MORE NEW STUFF

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
very nice.....i cant wait to see this thing finished !!!

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
goodmothafucking lord! :drool: it just gets better & better

n20andy

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LOL, i have been building this car non stop since 2001, and I just started up my own custom 3pc rim manufacturing company.

boosted_zc

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
was kinda wondering what the cf hatch would look like on these, I like it, think it will be one of my purchases this winter, did it come with a wing already, or do u have to bolt it up urself, and do u have to drill the holes urself or? how does it line up and is that a vis.... A lot of questions i know but i saw what we had to do to my brothers cf hatch(eg) and dont wanna waste the 700 and something dollars on something i have to start drilling into

n20andy

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
was kinda wondering what the cf hatch would look like on these, I like it, think it will be one of my purchases this winter, did it come with a wing already, or do u have to bolt it up urself, and do u have to drill the holes urself or? how does it line up and is that a vis.... A lot of questions i know but i saw what we had to do to my brothers cf hatch(eg) and dont wanna waste the 700 and something dollars on something i have to start drilling into
It didn't come with the wing and I did have to drill the holes for the roof spoiler and it is a VIS. But they aren't $700 i think I payed like $550 shipped

n20andy

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
A FEW THINGS IVE HAVE FOR THE LAST COUPLE YEARS WAITING TO INSTALL

barcafan_84

jdmfan_84
5+ Year Member
hahaha, i just noticed the mothafukin watch on one of the parts pics, hahaha, that s**t is sikkkk!

good build man, i would have to rob a bank to get that mula for my project!

n20andy

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hahaha, i just noticed the mothafukin watch on one of the parts pics, hahaha, that s**t is sikkkk!

good build man, i would have to rob a bank to get that mula for my project!
I didn't even notice I had the watch on till I was down loading the pics, watches are my other vice. And you think cars are expensive.
Remember I have been building this car for seven years, I haven't bought my house yet because im waiting to finish the car.