5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Whoa whoa whoooa........ leave me out of it! :lol:

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Happens to me every time too, and this problem won't go away with just a "refresh". Seriously, this site is going backwards like H-T. I still want to get my initial problem fixed, this is ridiculous.

ryanM

^^^ i have that problem on every page

all of my posts are also sideways still... like all of them...

this site looks worse every day i log on...

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
we really need to get rid of that sidebar. the problem is figuring out where to put all that content, especially clubcivic gear banner, the sponsor specials and the list of site sponsors. the latest topics section can be foregone.

i would suggest a bottom bar, but that may not offer enough exposure. i definitely am not gonna recommend a top bar, since the top banner is enormous already. anyone else have any ideas?

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Happens to me every time too, and this problem won't go away with just a "refresh". Seriously, this site is going backwards like H-T. I still want to get my initial problem fixed, this is ridiculous.

I don't know...... I don't have that problem at all. Did you do this?......

Wow, I should rename the site to clubbitches.com . You can change to the old style in your usercp, guess I should have posted that part :lol: You'll also want to change the Maximum width setting for images since you'll have limited space for images to show.

Under Thread Display Options
Default Postbit
Yes, I prefer old-style postbit.

http://www.clubcivic.com/board/profile.php?do=editoptions

:what:

and my sidebar shows up at the very bottom of the page.