A few weekend shots, Dragons Tooth, VA (56k, maybe not)

1999stockaccord

Honduh's... LULZ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just wanted to share a few pictures from my weekend trip to Blacksburg, VA
Went down Friday night to see Brian Regan live at the Roanoke Civic Center in Roanoke, but spent most of the weekend visiting my sister in Blacksburg. Went out hiking on Saturday to Dragons Tooth on part of the Appalachian Trail. Slowens and I did the 5 mile hike to the top and back, it was a great hike, little drizzle on the way up, but it was awesome.

Oh yeah, heres some of the digi pics I took (I have 2 rolls of 35mm being developed as well)
DISCLAIMER: The only editing done to these was a resize, with the exception of the front tag in the second picture, other than that they are just as crappy as when i shot them

On the way to Dragons Tooth:

Slowens before we started the hike:

From about 3/4 up:

Me about 3/4 up the mountain on the ledge pictured above (taken by slowens)

From the top of the mountian, at the foot of Dragons Tooth Rock

Looking up at Dragons Tooth (After the pic, we climbed up to the top of it, I have 35mm pics from up there)

An interesting tree on the way back down:

And of course, pics of the Accord after the 1000 mile trip:

And I couldnt let it be like that for too much longer, so the Accordian got a quick wash:

I just realised I havent posted any pics of the accord since it was tinted... so there ya go, its 20% all around. Im glad i didnt go any lighter or darker, I can see fine at night still and I was glad I had it on the trip cause 80% of it was night driving and for the first time, I didnt get a headache from headlight glare.

Comment/critique and all welcome
-Marc

BuiltforSin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice pics.. i love it out in the mountains. the drive there though is just boring as hell!!

Sundown

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
for a 1000 mile trip, that sure was clean....

I just let my girl take my car literally around the corner and somehow all 4 wheels, fenders and doors up to the moldings were layered in mud so that's actually pretty good..

And for your car, it looks nice.. I wish we could get 20% here, but for some reason, it looks as dark as mine and I have 35%.. Has anyone said anything about the clubcivic.com stickers on the doors?

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
photography forum ->

1999stockaccord

Honduh's... LULZ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
35% is the legal limit for tint, it only looks light cause of the lighting in the pic, ill get better shots sometime

Lin- yeah i know, i fail, ill move it

duFf_M@N

...""peep show""...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the fresh air up there must be great :thumbs up

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
very nic pics mark, now go wash that puppy..!!

1999stockaccord

Honduh's... LULZ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks for the comments guys

pete- dont worry, its all good again, yesterday i cleaned her up a lot better, then put 2 coats of NXT wax on it and did the interior after work today