A great day to be Ambitious

iloveS-ilver-EX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks good and damn thats cheap. but it hink astheros is right, those arent exact spoon copies from what i see aswell.
can u get a close up pic of the front mirror side? that pretty coo theyere lil diff looking. u shoulda hit the base with a flat black rattle can and itll be mint.

EDIT after looking at the pics closer i think its just might be pics making them look off

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looks good and damn thats cheap. but it hink astheros is right, those arent exact spoon copies from what i see aswell.
can u get a close up pic of the front mirror side? that pretty coo theyere lil diff looking. u shoulda hit the base with a flat black rattle can and itll be mint.

EDIT after looking at the pics closer i think its just might be pics making them look off
yeah, I really thinks its the angle that is making them look off. I'll get a better pics once I get home. They look just like the real spoon mirrors.

d-blackjack

5+ Year Member
tats my favourite side mirror. do let me know if you decided on an exhange with mine :lol::roll:

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:smackself:

I just accidently deleted the good pics that I took during the day yesterday of the mirrors.....

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
wtf happened to your lip petey
Sad story...I was on my way home from school, during that decent snow storm we had. The one a couple weeks before Christmas. Anyway, I made it all the way to my street, with the roads having a good 3 inches of snow on them. Mind you, I still had my summer tires and wheels on..I go to brake to turn onto my street and as soon as I did that, the car started to spin sideways and I went into a banking...which cracked my lip into 3 pieces. I'm going to see if I can salvage it tonight but i'm on the lookout for a new lip for the spring.

I can't wait to help you out with your new ride man..! :cool:

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think it looks good w/out the painted bases. Nice Job!

thisisoriginal

pete's cheese nugget
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks man..! If it would stop raining here, i'd go out and take some closer pics of the mirrors...been raining like a mother all day.

I think so too..!

By the looks of your avitar, you have a sedan also...?

:welcome:
Not to be rude and answer for him, but yeah he does. And he lives right by me. Thats why you and ryan need to visit ohio. =)

New pictures tomorrow? And i forget where it was..but I swear you said something about trying to fix your lip? Hows that coming along?

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Tomorrow is supposed to be sunny and in the 50's...so i'll wash it and go for some photo's. :thumbup:

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey man I do, but I have'nt started a thread or any thing yet. I need to wash it really badly before I take any pics.:lol:

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I took advantage of the nice weather that we're having....and did these:

They're still drying. I'll wait till much later on tonight to put them back on :cool:
where did you get those and how much and are they power? im looking for those exact mirrors before my car gets painted