A minor update on the coupe.

jonny mac

5+ Year Member
hey man, what lip is this on the front bumper of the car??

can you post up some more pics of it please
thank you

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I still want some of those quick release bumper latches...lol
I love your car. 1 of d Faves
Thanks a lot bro, and yeah, I need to get some of those soon! I have lots of people who want to run them. I keep telling my friend to stock more, but I guess he's just busy with other stuff...arg. I'll get them soon though, and I'll hit ya up :thumbs up

hey man, what lip is this on the front bumper of the car??

can you post up some more pics of it please
thank you
It's the chargespeed front lip, :thumbs up
I'll get more pics up in the next day or so, I have the engine out and waiting for my new mounts and axles to come in, then I'll go on a real photoshoot

Until then, another teaser. haha

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
A few minor updates again:
96-98 cupholder so I can put my stereo down there, and an oem 99-00 radio dual din block off plate..

Pedo bear!

Drackonn

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks good, if your gonna get those quick release bumper clips for people add me to the list lol

mark_jdm

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
why dont u change the S/W? or is it against the law there? (airbag regulations etc)

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's going to be changed, just saving the money for a nice setup. And I do believe there is a law against it, but oh well.

mark_jdm

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ayt cool.f**k safety, huh? =) jk. damn dude, im really likin those rims. wish i had those! or better yet, enkei RPFs.

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks bro :thumbs up

Also, got my C-West bumper in. Heres test fitting pics. Paint is coming tomorrow!

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks a lot bro :thumbs up
Bumper is being painted tomorrow, I picked up the paint today. The sideskirts and mirrors are being painted, but the moldings will stay black (gotta leave some contrast since im rocking a CF hood) so it should look badass. Probably picking up another tire so I wont have to rock that damn steelie haha

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's a real C-West bumper :thumbs up
They go for like, 550$ brand new from the factory, but I bought it from a good friend locally for 200$ =)

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Looking good man.