A quick "in the garage shoot" (gettin' ready for spring)

SIRIUS

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Mount up what wheels/tires? :?::!:
Just my restored stockers bro. Nothing crazy or anything. I'll have the stock wheels and all the emblems and badging back on so it'll looks pretty muh stock which im OK with.

Still have the R?

MORENO67

MOHATCH
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice i always like this car... when you decide to sale it holla at me... Mint..................

Hellhatch

4 TD's 1 GAME Polk High
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
A nice bottle of gas to get ya going looking good.

SIRIUS

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice i always like this car... when you decide to sale it holla at me... Mint..................
Sell it?! You'll have to forcibly take this car from me b/c I'll never willingly let it go.:word:

shields

I'm a Vag-etarian.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Where did you get your mirrors from?? I've been thinking about getting those for my EM1 also.. Don't want to get screwed by some crappy ones though. Car looks good man, what seats you running in there?

SIRIUS

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nope...long gone.
Aww man, that's too bad. Did you sell I assume? That thing was clean.

For the guy that asked I bought the mirrors from JDMShit.com. They are non-power Spoon replicas. Not sure if they still have them as I bought these 3-4 years back.

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah I sold it for what i paid for it. I look at the pictures and miss how clean it was, but I don't really miss the car itself.....I drove an '05 STi y-day tho when I picked up my wifes new ride and WOW. I'm in love.....

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yeah I sold it for what i paid for it. I look at the pictures and miss how clean it was, but I don't really miss the car itself.....I drove an '05 STi y-day tho when I picked up my wifes new ride and WOW. I'm in love.....
What are you driving now and what did the wife get?