ABCZ 2000 EBP Honda Civic SiR

ABCZ

Picked this up a few days ago 1999 EM1 180xxx kms on her.

Put my new wheel on today. 280mm Momo, NRG Short hub, NRG Quick release 2.0

When I get some free time i'm going to put my Apexi WS2 on.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks nice! Whats ur plans?

ABCZ

Pretty well exactly the same as the old one except now I don't have to paint it. I'm planning on boosting the B16 but that probably won't happen until winter. For now I have to take care of a few TLC things as in pull a few dents, some paint touch ups, and I have to swap some interior stuff from the old car to get everything back up to spec along with some ITR Recaros.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sounds good! Glwb!

ABCZ

Either today or tomorrow i'm going to install the WS2 so hopefully i'll have pictures and a sound clip up. Next on the list is to buy tires on the 15th and have them installed along with lowering the coils and an allignment. After that it's basically all little maintenance things here and there I want to so it can be up to my standards which is everything working properly and safely. Probably going to go slow or barely at all as i'm saving up to buy a house.

ABCZ

Deleted the A/C and cruise yesterday along with a new cone and washed and waxed the car including the bay but driving the 45 minutes each way to Banff didn't leave it clean for long...

Doubletap

5+ Year Member
For the life of me I can't convince myself to delete the A/C and power steering haha. Here in the Midwest it's almost vital to have both. I'll be boosting mine here really soon as I am purchasing the parts for a full build. I'm leaning towards keeping it the same motor and such, just a boost build. I love the rev happy B16 motor, it's horrible!

ABCZ

Yeah, it's very hot and dry here as well but I prefer the windows down and never used the A/C on any of my cars anyhow so why not eh?

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Is it super dusty and you drive on dirt roads or something? I don't how a bay can get that dirty from 1.5-2 hours of driving. My bay doesn't look that bad after 6 months of driving.

00siboy

lurkin...
Registered VIP
In Indiana your lucky if your car doesn't rust underneath the clean paint, let alone worry about getting your bay dirty lol. Sucks that you have to drive on dirt roads tho.

Good choice on the EBP, is the engine is pretty good condition internally?

ABCZ

Engine is A1 all maintained. The previous owner was the second and he worked at a Honda dealership so it was very well maintained.

Anyways here we go as in update. I didn't get everything done as I couldn't get in for an alignment today so I didn't get to lower it. Anyways I bought new tires for the summer wheels and installed them and picked up some ITR Recaros. Happy happy happy as of right now :D

Hope y'all enjoy!