AEM V2 With a B18C?

Strange World

B18C1 EG
I have a somewhat ignorant question to ask, but I'm hoping someone can help me out.

I'm going to be buying a cold air intake for my civic (93 CX Hatch). I'd like to buy the V2 from AEM, but although I would assume the normal "Civic" V2 intake would work, I'm not sure if it would match up to the throttle body and the likes for my B18 (however, I would also assume that the piping/dimensions for an Integra V2 intake would be way different than what I need).

So basically, I want to know if this will fit properly in my car: http://www.ebay.com/itm/AEM-V2-COLD-AIR-INTAKE-92-95-HONDA-CIVIC-LX-EX-and-SI-/260972149632?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3cc326fb80&vxp=mtr

Otherwise, I found this basic, non V2 cold air intake from AEM that was made specifically for my swap: http://www.ebay.com/itm/AEM-COLD-AIR-INTAKE-HONDA-CIVIC-92-95-W-B18C1-21-5003C-/200617418788?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2eb5bae024&vxp=mtr

Civic Virtue

BUMP, I'm in the same boat now too. Are you using the GSR manifold?

Civic Virtue

The stock B18C throttle body is 60mm while the D series have 55 or 56mm so I'm not sure if the minor difference will effect fitment or not. Basing off the picture though it looks like the bends will flow through the bay properly.

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Fitment for the couplers is the same. Ive swapped intakes from D to B series and never had a problem.

Although you might since the GSR TB sits a bit lower. You can get a curved coupler though.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The only difference would be from a gsr version of the v2 intake with the lower throttle body position. Buy the regular v2 along with the skunk 2 intake manifold and call it a day

emerican

Registered VIP
If you plan on buying the skunk2 intake mani as planned ^ this and you will be fine.

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
V2's are loud as fuqq! Youre gonna love yours.

Nothing sounds better than a V2 on a K series engine. omgggggg so sexy.