airbag question/need help!

JDM_SPEC_SI-R

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hey guys,
i am installing an airbag system in my car. i have everything but i am running into problems. does anyone have a wiring diagram for this? 96 civic ex. also, i cant figure out where two plugs go on the fuse box side... anyone done this? i have everything connected except these.

one goes into the harness by the fuse box, but there are two other ones that i cant figure out where they go. i am guessing one is not used and goes into an empty slot on the fuse box near the right side by relays(this one fits into a slot perfectly, but doesnt make sense) the other one i cant figure out seems to fit on the left side of the fuse box... but not 100% positive on this.

also, i have two airbags for the passenger. my problem is they came out of two different models. one from an ex and one from who knows where. the airbag i want to use(from an ex, which came from my car) does not fit into the dash panel i have on the car now.

the airbag that does fit into this panel, the wires are cut behind the plug on the harness side. both wires on the bag side are red as well on the harness side. no way to determine what wires to splice them to.

does anyone have a wiring diagram for this, or are both wires going to be both positive????

any ideas? thanks