all you northwest peeps (especially washington)

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im tired of hearing all you guys b***h about how there is nobody in your area. Go check out http://www.nwhonda.net

you can thank me later.

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no no no melt, youre doing it all backwards

you dont get our members and tell them to go there, get their members and tell them to go here!

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
he took the aggressive approach. dont know why he got so upset over people saying theres no one in there area. come to think of it, i can only think of dakkon in that area. anyhow i forgot what i was trying to say. damn costumer interupted my post. ill edit if i remember.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha sorry guys .... i just figured id help em out ... i posted a nor cal regional site in the nor cal forum too.

Dakkon

Still Brits #1 Fan
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its not that there isnt anyone in washington, its that there all 1000000% rice or rude. There was about 15 or more kids at my school with new integras, and there were all arse holes, same with the prelude guys ><

any sites for nice northwest people?

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
have you been on that site? I got like 200 or so posts on it cause i used to check out their diy forum quite often and contribute to it. Everyone on there is hella coo.

choko

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thats cuz all people wit tegs were preps....i think best cars at our skoo was the hatch *wink* haha jk and suks s2k

caddy

I found Waldo
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Shiznit028
he took the aggressive approach. dont know why he got so upset over people saying theres no one in there area. come to think of it, i can only think of dakkon in that area. anyhow i forgot what i was trying to say. damn costumer interupted my post. ill edit if i remember.

Man does no one remember me and Brit??? We live there 2!!!!

skribs89si

pissin on authority
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
as do i, not like ne one knows me r ne thing.... im james

smashin

my other ride is your mom
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i knew about nwhondanet, never reall browsed it but maybe i will now that you mentioned it.

I see hondas and teg's EVERYWHERE i go here in WA state. hell its nation wide, i think its just hard to find them on these forums. Seattle is a techy town so i have no idea why its so tough to find fellow hatchback & coupe people around here... maybe we need to advertise more haha.