Allow me to blow your F'ing mind!!

RonJ

Banned
"Empty" space in our universe is actually not empty and, though apparently devoid of anything we understand, can be bent and twisted by gravity. If you don't believe this, please have a losing debate with Albert Einstein.

RonJ

Banned
String theory suggests that there may be an infinite number of universes, implying that a nearly identical copy of our universe exists somewhere else.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
my girlfriend just watched it and got anxiety and ran away LOL

RonJ

Banned
Quantum physics has proven that an object actually may exist in more than one place at a time.

RonJ

Banned
Our universe was created by an enormous explosion called the Big Bang. Current predictions show that the expansion of our universe caused by this explosion is unexpectedly accelerating, not slowing down. This means that the future of our universe is a cold dark empty place where time eventually becomes meaningless.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
It is absolutely mind boggling how tiny yet large our planet is.

And to think there could be another universe or universes out there exactly like ours. Imagine being able to see yourself in a different universe living a different life. How trippy would that ish be?

civexspeedy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
RonJ, been watching too much Science Channel (Through the Wormhole, How the Universe Works, Wonders of the Universe, Into the Universe with Stephen Hawking, etc.)?? lol. I love those shows. My gf hates it when I watch them but I find them really really interesting.

RonJ

Banned
RonJ, been watching too much Science Channel (Through the Wormhole, How the Universe Works, Wonders of the Universe, Into the Universe with Stephen Hawking, etc.)?? lol. I love those shows. My gf hates it when I watch them but I find them really really interesting.
I love PBS. It twists my mind like gravity twists space.

RonJ

Banned
The famous double slit experiment that turned our view of the universe upside down. Even Einstein could not wrap his head around quantum physics. That's how weird it is.