Almost Stolen: Saved by x-girlfriend

papichulo26

Yea Ima try to set them up and Ima f**k them up then call the cops and sorry if I'm not allowed to say the f word

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
You are allowed to say any word you want. But you are INCREDIBLY stupid. Go ahead and "f**k them up" then call the cops. First of all, I highly doubt you would f**k anybody up. Normally whoever throws the first punch gets their ass kicked.

So in this situation, there are two possible outcomes.
Outcome #1. You successfully "f**k them up", and when the cops arrive, they arrest you for assault and battery.
Outcome #2. You get your ass kicked by them, and the cops show up and arrest you for assault.

So lets come up with a plan so that you can "f**k them up".

papichulo26

what would make you think i would do it by myself? I am going to have some of my friends that have had their car stolen and get them. Also here in Florida even when they still your car the cops are blaming you for it because they say that it was problems you been having and they assume s**t they don't need to and also if we going to set them up i ain't going to make it obvious that it was me i am going to get my to kicks then walk away

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I had to take a class out in Trenton (rough city) this past semester. First night my dad says to me "why dont you take my club with you." So Im thinking to myself......take a club with me....to beat people with?

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
where the f**k is the pics of say ex-girlfriend,:nopics:

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Oh yea, redeem yourself with some pictures of this ex you speak of.