Alright, so which one of you mods are deleting my posts.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
turbo95eg6 said:
Its no biggie. I posted a comment on a thread that mentioned that someone needs to check the dude's IP address because I knew he had to be a current member f**king around, I knew it was bullshit from the start. The next day the dude confessed and when I checked that same thread but my post was gone. I was confused why my post got got deleted, and then I posted on the same thread asking who deleted my post, a few hours later the whole thread was deleted. I'm not making a huge deal, I was just confused why my posts were deleted and on top of that the whole thread was deleted after I mentioned that I noticed my post was gone, it just seemed like a coincidence.

It just confuses me when I know I post a comment on a thread but when I go back to the thread the it shows that I didn't post, and why a post of mine got deleted in the first place when it wasn't offensive :thumbdown
i actually checked the IPs several times.. NONE of them matched any existing members... you were right.. a lot of people were right.. i deleted ALL the off topic posts in that thread PRIOR to him admitting it.. i did this in an effort to clean up that thread... was it obvious it was someone f**king around? sure probably.. but i always adopt the inocent till proven guilty theory... you cant ban someone.. or treat them like s**t just because they are asking stupid questions.. so my whole take on that whole episode was if you think hes a troll ignore him.. dont feed into the threads.. if you dotn think hes a troll then answer the questions posted.. there was no way to PROVE that he was an existing member trying to be cool.. because the IP was different.. but now that it has come out.. BOTH the user and alternate name have been banned... it was not offensive.. just off topic:cool:

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
He was just some prankster that already had a username on here. He claims to have done it across various boards and was drunk one night and wanted to have fun.

And I SO called this one. I posted in the Web Site / Forum Suggestions / Site Problems section firmly believing it was some retard just screwing around and what do you know. Shortly after, he confesses :lol:.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oc_civic said:
i actually checked the IPs several times.. NONE of them matched any existing members... you were right.. a lot of people were right.. i deleted ALL the off topic posts in that thread PRIOR to him admitting it.. i did this in an effort to clean up that thread... was it obvious it was someone f**king around? sure probably.. but i always adopt the inocent till proven guilty theory... you cant ban someone.. or treat them like s**t just because they are asking stupid questions.. so my whole take on that whole episode was if you think hes a troll ignore him.. dont feed into the threads.. if you dotn think hes a troll then answer the questions posted.. there was no way to PROVE that he was an existing member trying to be cool.. because the IP was different.. but now that it has come out.. BOTH the user and alternate name have been banned... it was not offensive.. just off topic:cool:
Yeah thats understandable. I was just a bit confused because there was not much that could've been done to clean up such a doomed thread, I swear this has happened many times and when I post in a thread and its not there anymore it makes me feel like I'm loosing my mind lol.

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it was legend101....he pm'ed many times about lowering springs and he even decided to buy the same ones as me. haha.