Android or apple?

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
well iv had both, the iphones market place is better imo, the apps are better quality , and the games are better quality. but i personally hate itunes its self. for the pure cost of the music, 150 for a song? come on, android apps, are in the most case copies of the orginal apps that iphone had, some are awesome, some blow ass. and some are just pointless to point where you think to yourself, wtf is this ? , but all in all i personally like the way android runs,looks, and performs. the iphone os just doesnt measure up anymore. its kind of outdated. when apple comes out with something "new" other phones have had it forever, retna display? ok cool, super amoled samsung screen was out first an in my opinion looks better and more crisp. also the screen is so damn small now that i have had a 4.3 and 4.0 screen. camera wise, the iphone still sucks, my nexus s 4g takes awesome pics. wayyyyy better quality pics than my friends iphone 4.
that is just my take on it since i have had both.

Jbuck2KCivic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I will use nothing but Mac computers,but when it comes to a phone....Android all day long.

I've used an iPhone numerous times but in the end I'll stick with my Droid X rooted with the Liberty ROM

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm PC because of all that customization and ability to easily hack, mod, and get any program i want free. But when it comes to the iphone android s**t I just love the iphone mostly cuz I'd have an ipod for music regardless and I hate having hella s**t in my pockets so it's 2 in one. I seriously don't use my iphone for much more than phone, texting, pictures, music, and internet. I could care less about all the games but some apps are cool. I have mine jailbroken but IDK why people need so much customization in their phones anyway. I'd much rather do stuff on my pc then stare at this tiny screen all the time haha.

Abailey21

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
neither!

You'll probably just rear end someone while googling something anyway