Android root.

Mysteryemotionz

Registered VIP
I know this is a car forum but my other hobbie is working on android. I was wondering what devices you'll use n if you rooted it.

I'm a themer n a rom dev.

My work
Samsung epic 4g (Sprint)
Syndicate Frozen Rom (rom)
Emotionless Beast (theme)
Mysterious Beast (theme)
Crimson Beast (theme)

Samsung Admire (Metro PCS)
Admiral Beast (rom)

Has anyone used my work or is familiar with it?

How about my team ACS (Android Creative Syndicate)?

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk

nathan_carmona

Registered VIP
the current clockwork for the epic 4g doesnt seem to work. tried to root mine the other day and had two different friends who have rooted their phones and others and none of us could get it to work :|

Mysteryemotionz

Registered VIP
You may have to odin to an older build, root, then update. I haven't worked on the epic in about a year n with the changes with mtd it is a little confusing

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I have a sprint nexus s 4g not rooted. word on the skreet is 4.0.4 is rolling out tonight

nathan_carmona

Registered VIP
You may have to odin to an older build, root, then update. I haven't worked on the epic in about a year n with the changes with mtd it is a little confusing

too much work. the epic is slow as hell anyway and the battery life is so bad I dont wanna overclock

Mysteryemotionz

Registered VIP
too much work. the epic is slow as hell anyway and the battery life is so bad I dont wanna overclock
Idk how how any of the gb based roms r but my rom based on 2.2 could keep up with a stock galaxy2 n still go 18hrs on a full charge. This was running on ext4 and overblocked you 1.3ghz

Mysteryemotionz

Registered VIP
I have a sprint nexus s 4g not rooted. word on the skreet is 4.0.4 is rolling out tonight
If you where rooted you could of already had ICS.

I'm working on ICS for the admire ;)

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i have no reason to do all that to my phone. i just use what they give me. then i get a new phone when i get tired of the one i have

Mysteryemotionz

Registered VIP
i have no reason to do all that to my phone. i just use what they give me. then i get a new phone when i get tired of the one i have
I got into rooting cause I didn't like the way the epic looked stock. That's why my first android product was my emotionless beast theme.

Aaron.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Had myself a rooted Droid x running on apex, then switched to rubix. I enjoyed it for literally like 3 days. Now i have a blackberry lol droids just sitting on my desk

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have a Thunderbolt and want it rooted badly but I don't understand the gibberish on videos or write ups.

Jose1027

Registered VIP
Ive rooted my last phones
Sprint evo
T mobile my touch slide 3g
T mobile sidekick 4g
T mobile g2x
I just do it cause i dont like all the pre loaded apps you get with t mobile,it makes the phone slower

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i think one click root should work with your phone,its easy just click nd your rooted=)
All of my nerdy friends are encouraging me to not do 1 clicks, and these are guys that root all their phones and work on PC's for a living. Hell if I know.

Jose1027

Registered VIP
All of my nerdy friends are encouraging me to not do 1 clicks, and these are guys that root all their phones and work on PC's for a living. Hell if I know.
you run the risk of bricking the phone,plus it voids you warranty lol