annoyed 8th geners

doug piston

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i had a rattle in my rear shelf since about the time i bought. checked around found a sib. went to the dealer had it done and now my ride is rattle free and peaceful. just though i'd ya'll now.

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no wai!!!111
what's a sib?

doug piston

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
service information bulletin. dealers use them when they have the same complaint on mulitple cars and they have a solution. basically honda knows how to fix it and lettin the dealers know

ceppto

5+ Year Member
yeh well this is like a rant , but sometimes its annoying to hear people complain about the non SI owners or even if you have a SI then you get ragged on by the EVOs or the STIs I mean crap I was in one forum pg like a local city thing and this guy was downing the SCION TC real bad saying it was slow and what not . I mean why cant you buy a car cause of the way it looks or the way it saves gas Not everyone has 30 grand to drop on a car exp when you have a wife and kid and are bettween 18-25 jezzlawezz . Ok I feel better now , but seroiulsly a Scion TC I mean i dont like they way they look , but to say one could never beat a EVO or STI lol plz tell that to Kenny Chang MR 500 + HP on a Scion same with Hondas we all get bad reps because of a few people so all the V8s and STI , EVO people just think they are kings of the street . and now since drift has started to be more mainstream if you arent Rear Wheel Mr 240 or the Z then your noone I mean crap ok I feel better now

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

ItsAnEP3

Twin Turbo
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ceppto said:
yeh well this is like a rant , but sometimes its annoying to hear people complain about the non SI owners or even if you have a SI then you get ragged on by the EVOs or the STIs I mean crap I was in one forum pg like a local city thing and this guy was downing the SCION TC real bad saying it was slow and what not . I mean why cant you buy a car cause of the way it looks or the way it saves gas Not everyone has 30 grand to drop on a car exp when you have a wife and kid and are bettween 18-25 jezzlawezz . Ok I feel better now , but seroiulsly a Scion TC I mean i dont like they way they look , but to say one could never beat a EVO or STI lol plz tell that to Kenny Chang MR 500 + HP on a Scion same with Hondas we all get bad reps because of a few people so all the V8s and STI , EVO people just think they are kings of the street . and now since drift has started to be more mainstream if you arent Rear Wheel Mr 240 or the Z then your noone I mean crap ok I feel better now
You, my friend, are an idiot.

Dixon Toudeap

5+ Year Member
the rattling is in your trunk....the panels adjacent to the cover for the spare....shake them around with your hands a little bit to assure they are placed solid and it should help. I had the infamous "06 civic rattle" and was determined to find out where it was coming from.

if you put crap in your trunk and it shifts these "floor" panels a bit you will hear a rattling at very low speeds.

hope that helps