another intake question.

ryanM

When i swap i want to go with a B18c, and i wanted to go with a Password jdm CF power chamber intake, but when i look at gsr motors, the intake manifold is a lot different than other b series and the throttle body is in a different spot. can i still use this intake, or will i have to get a different one?

ryanM

bump, someones gotta know this

92EH9

flat black rat
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
do you already have the intake?? if not i think they make one for the gsr,not positive but itll keep your thread alive

ryanM

97hondamod said:
do you already have the intake?? if not i think they make one for the gsr,not positive but itll keep your thread alive
no, i dont have the intake or the motor. but they make one for integra's, but the pics do not show it on a GSR intake manifold.

ryanM

these are for anyone that doesnt know what im talking about

this is a gsr motor, see how the intake manifold is different from most B series engines (thanks stealthy for the pic)

This is the intake from password for an integra(top) and Civic (bottom). as you can see it does not show the intake on a GSR intake manifold. so does anyone know if they will bolt up?

Stinky

East_Coast_Chopstix
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If anyone still cares... It will work. I have a friend with one on his gsr as we speak. It bolts right up.

Rubixcu7

Not Fittin In...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea the intake manis are about the same... gsr is placed just a tad lower... and yes it wil work... as stated above