Another Stupid Cooling Issue

Cobl18

Registered VIP
Im sure everyone is tired of hearing about cooling issues, especially from me since i have had multiple threads on here recently. Anyways im still having cooling issues with my 1998 Civic ex with a D16Y8 Auto transmission. It all started way back 4 months ago when i got a new radiator and 1.3 bar 19 psi cap (godspeed) and put it in. When i put in the radiator it was for a manual transmission only so i installed a Mishimoto transmission cooler. I got new headers around this time and i installed them and wrapped them, trying to keep the heat in the engine bay down. Then i upgraded the hoses because the damn OEM ones kept breaking every 3 weeks, so i got some Samco sports blue hoses. Before i put the hose in i installed a new 60 degree C opening thermostat from Mishimoto and flushed the cooling system. I installed the hoses and I saw a great running cooling system that didn't over heat. THen the problems started. My stock overflow tank started leaking so i replace it with a weapon r overflow coolant tank and after many weeks i finally set it up like i wanted it with no leaks and it seemed to work. I put in a Glow Shift temp gauge which made me cut my 50 dollar hoses to put in a temp sensor splice, but it lets me see what the temp of the water is and when to turn on my fans. I have a 12 inch fan that i control with a switch on the inside and when it reaches 185 i switch it on and when it gets to 184 i switch it off. Going down the highway with the ac on the car never gets over like 205 with the fan on, and with the ac off it never gets above 190 with the fan on. On the other hand sitting in traffic with the ac on it slowly climbs up to 215 degrees and thats when i switch the ac off and it cools down and with the ac off in traffic it never gets over 205 sometimes 207. So i bought a 7 inch 1500 cfm fan and installed it on the front of my radiator above the transmission cooler to help push more cool air through the radiator. I still have the same problem. Tomorrow i'm installing a thermostat for my fan that automatically turns it on at 185 to eliminate the human error. Im not loosing any fluid and i'm stumped abou what to do next. I even tried water wetter and i didn't see too much of a difference. Should i run just straight distilled water and a water wetter. I live in texas and right now the temps during the day reach around 105 and in the next month or so their expecting them to get up to 110, and i know on the hot pavement its at least 10 degrees hotter. Any ideas or suggestions are greatly appreciated! I can post pics if that will help? THanks!