1.7 60'
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Why did no one mention Steele is a 1/4!!!!! Whooo hooo! haha

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol cod, my friend wont be able to make it with his 05 tibby cuz he has to study :(, but if this goes well ill try to plan a bigger meet down there maybe once the moonlight thing so we can stay longer

Cod Man

1.7 60'
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it's cool, there will be other faster cars there for me to race :twisted: :lol: I'm fixin' to call EP3 and i'll let you know whats up. Still trying to get ahold of my buddy with the 350.

ItsAnEP3

Twin Turbo
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Cod Man said:
I can make it! I would rather do it tonight though... I just replaced the spark plugs and its running perfectly! :P Thats a blessing, I was ready to pay about 2-400 bucks to have it fixed. :shock: I'll prob call both of you here in a min and we'll get some plans together.
EDIT: Tonight is out of the question after talking to get er done and finding out they close in about an hour and a half :lol: We're talking about tomorrow at about 1 in trussville. I might be able to get a friend to bring his 350 down.
Awesome man!

Cod Man

1.7 60'
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
1:15 at the home depot in trussvile for anybody else that wants to ride down with us! My number is 205-329-4466

Sundown

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
GETxERxDONE said:
lol cod, my friend wont be able to make it with his 05 tibby cuz he has to study :(, but if this goes well ill try to plan a bigger meet down there maybe once the moonlight thing so we can stay longer
study? wtf is that? its spring break!

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
it is for me (Jefferson State)..but not for UAB theirs was lastweek. u coming sundown?

Cod Man

1.7 60'
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sweet! I'll bring the tire shine :lol: I think I'm a pretty good photographer so I'll take some pics if nobody else feels comforatable :what:

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
mmm i love taking pics but ill let ya take some and ill send u the ones u take. as long as ur careful, its not my camera and its very expensive lol. but yeah tireshine would be great :-D

anyone got a video camera?

ItsAnEP3

Twin Turbo
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im gonna bring a video camera and a digital to take pictures with....which reminds me, i need to charge them now.

Cod Man

1.7 60'
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm bringing a video camera too. But yeah, I know all about DSLR's as far as expensive goes haha see yall there!

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
sweet, i gotta go pick up the digi cam before i leave. lol i got a note in my wallet

Trbolvrcrx

Dude wheres my honda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Glad ya had fun. I have been at home, sick all day, I didnt even get to change my brakes.

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
aww. next time man. and oh yes..there will be a next time i thought i saw u at HD where we met though ill post a pic of the car soon..and the RSX with pink spraypainted rims hah

Cod Man

1.7 60'
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well, all went good! My best run was a 15.2. There was a ton of SRT-4's there and a ton of muskanks.

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
uploading pics now. and cod, ive zipped the pics of your car, and ill upload them after these and send them to you, so you get the full size pic.

Trbolvrcrx

Dude wheres my honda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Cod Man said:
Well, all went good! My best run was a 15.2. There was a ton of SRT-4's there and a ton of muskanks.
Thats the norm.

The best I have ever done is a 14.0 1/4 in my crx with a 100 shot LS motor. I had huge traction problems on the car at the time. I can't wait until I can run it with my new motor.

The best I have ever done in my 98 civic was a 17.6 hahaha but it is an auto. And I did not have a header at the time.