Any ideas for a 2002 honda civic

CIVLASKA

I have a 2002 honda civic that I am currently working on. Looking for ideas to upgrade and build on a 2002 honda civic. I am looking for wheels, and definately a good deal on an intake. I would like to keep the car as Japanese looking as possible, no retarded junk. All ideas are welcome except for upgrading the motor to a K20, that is out of the exception, cost around 10,000.

Attachments

Last edited:

Doubletap

5+ Year Member
Holy cow your driving a lowered Civic in Fairbanks??? I used to live in Anchorage and I wouldn't drive my current EM1 up there!

J*ka_Em2

I have a 2002 honda civic that I am currently working on. Looking for ideas to upgrade and build on a 2002 honda civic. I am looking for wheels, and definately a good deal on an intake. I would like to keep the car as Japanese looking as possible, no retarded junk. All ideas are welcome except for upgrading the motor to a K20, that is out of the exception, cost around 10,000.
i think you should get a set of bomb ass rims
i also i where you put your intake at

MJcivicEJ8

Well, first of all..if you wanna keep it as japanese as possible. I say loose the tinted headlights..Also, the tail lights has got to go....keep em stock! y'know i mean ;)