Any Ideas? Window Glass

SGGilmo

Yay, Another Car.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
one of the plastic brackets that is attached to the driver side window has fallen off. Anyone know if I can get a new one without having to buy a new window? Looks like the PO tried to gorilla glue it back on. yeah that didnt work. every time you put the window down it pops off and pulls the window off track,

SGGilmo

Yay, Another Car.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol.nice try man but thats what i was already looking at. i would have to buy the whole window when all i need is the plastic piece. if you look at the window in the diagram you will see two brackets attached to bottom of the window. i need those

purpej1

honda fiend
Registered VIP
if ur talking about what im thinking about go buy a new window cus they look like they cme glued the hell on in the first place

SGGilmo

Yay, Another Car.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
if ur talking about what im thinking about go buy a new window cus they look like they cme glued the hell on in the first place
yup. those. its funny. the guy before me tried gorilla gluing it. that didnt work. im going to try some rearview mirror glue and see what that does. if not then i guess its off to the junkyard again lol.

madmike91

try a junk yard yard and get the piece just dont break it when you take it out and you should be able to find one with as many civic are at junk yards or if you cant find one try takin it off another car just make sure it the same size gl