Any irish lads in here?

MrG

Learner
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i'm living in dublin, ireland. just bought a civic 1.5 which I plan on doing a project on this winter. will try to have it ready for next summer. should keep me busy for a while. anyone else here from ireland?

URL: this is the original civic i'm starting out with .
it only cost me €1000 ($1100), so it was damn cheap and with a complete service history. going to do an engine swap, exterior and interior styling, at least.

CivicCruiser

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
your not frm the jspeed.net forums are u?

MrG

Learner
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yup i am. I was very active there before the website it got deleted by the ISP, but i'm slowly making my way back there...
welcome to the clubcivic site! it's a good site with lots of sensible ppl.

lsvtecturbo

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
MrG said:
yup i am. I was very active there before the website it got deleted by the ISP, but i'm slowly making my way back there...
welcome to the clubcivic site! it's a good site with lots of sensible ppl.
YO MAN I AM FROM CASTLEREA IN CO ROSCOMMON LIVE IN THE U.S I GOT A CIVIC TO LSVTEC TURBO BUILT SLEVED NOS BEST DYNO WAS 502 AT 23PSI NO NOS TALK LATER HAVE FUN WITH THE CIVIC

duFf_M@N

...""peep show""...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I work for AERLINGUS at LAX.... hit me up if you ever come through here. Ask for the supervisor. Sorry not IRISH though... Nice people.

hondahowru

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey boy, how r tings, jus new to this site really. i live in kinsale co. cork. ive jus sold my 92 civic and bought a 99 civic. kit on its way. 17s and lowered so far. nice to know theres more of us around

Matt

0_o
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Aye Laddies, i be having the Irish Blood flowing through me bones.

Nivec

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
another DUB here................. also jspeed member howdy all!!

deano

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
story boys whats the crack
pure dub here
salt of the earth. i got a '95 civic dx . working on it at the mo. 17" on it carbon fiber tail lights, mds sound system ( competition level !! ) tachometer with shift light on the dash. im looking for a bomex kit and a respray first thing after crimbo ..
nice to talk to you boys

stolle

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im irish and its fekken greeaat, but i live in st. louis, MO its not fun....

lsvtecturbo

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
MrG said:
i'm living in dublin, ireland. just bought a civic 1.5 which I plan on doing a project on this winter. will try to have it ready for next summer. should keep me busy for a while. anyone else here from ireland?

URL: this is the original civic i'm starting out with .
it only cost me €1000 ($1100), so it was damn cheap and with a complete service history. going to do an engine swap, exterior and interior styling, at least.
i am from castlerea in co. roscommon but live in the usa in frederick maryland

merce

The UK, where roads bend!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Got the Irish blood, but im livin in the UK. Comin back in May for abit!