Any mexicans here??

RonJ

Banned
because my gender doesn't affect my knowledge about cars, and is only relevant in conversations of a personal nature. :what: especially if you're around a bunch of car guys, nerd guys, etc. i actually had some tool tell me i had to be educated about gaming. why? 'cuz i'm a girl. no matter that i've been a gamer since i could hold a controller. /feminism
Your gender doesn't matter anymore because you've already confessed to being a she. We can now move past the gender discussion.

i'm just saying my ethnicity doesn't matter. though it's very obvious with a quick click on my profile. search, noob! :lol:
Ethnicity matters only because you haven't yet mentioned yours. I'm too lazy to click. I want to hear it from the horse's mouth. Based on this thread and your user name, I'll venture to guess you are 50:50 Mexican:Japanese (descent). Correcto? And that you drive a 93' Prelude.

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Don't we all fear that test, at least a little bit?
No way man. Were all from Califonria so the I'm assuming most of the midwest thinks were at least a little gay anyway lol

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
gay blonde hispanic surfers, even. who say "brah" and "ese".

dunno how that works...

well, ron, you'll have to click. i refuse to give you the satisfaction. maybe i'll just go delete my profile picture real quick. :lol:

so it's only an issue because i won't tell you? i'm just making a point here... that it doesn't matter. :D

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah i hate when my blonde afro gets wet while i'm surfing on a board shaped like a giant mexican penis...

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
...... lol. you must like to take that board to pride with you, you silly gay san franciscan. :ghey:

does that mean it's like a burrito? 'cuz i like tacos better. :yummy:

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well of course since were all gay u would like tacos of the pinkish persuasion more haha. And yep and giant burrito with the sour cream leaking out. Delicious lol

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
oh, gross... there's nothing worse than a leaky burrito. need to keep that s*** under wraps!

Boring

Buenas noches, japones mexicana senorita.
oyasuminasai, blanco senor (like crayola blanco :D). :lol:

Lopez619

Hector
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well this thread got off topic :lol:

But yeah RonJ, I'm Mexican-American. Not a Mexican citizen. Both my parents were born and lived in Mexico though.

Jose1027

Registered VIP
^ very off topic,trannys,tacos ,burritos leaking lol:p

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Lmao exactly what I was saying lol. Yo soy de Nayarit:D
tengo un amigo que vino de san blas en nayarit =)

es bueno saber que hay otros hispanos/latinoamericanos acá.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
cerca del mar =)

yo hecho de menos a mi chilito lindo...

la tricolor... se parece a la bandera de tejas, pero nuestra bandera fue adoptada en 1817, mientas tejas adoptó su bandera en 1839

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
yupp right near the sea i love living near the sea man so much better than dry desert areas. . . :lol:
i miss the ocean.. vivo en el medio oeste (midwest) y no he visto el oceano pacífico en años... la última vez fue hace cuatro años cuando fui a los angeles y san francisco con mi esposa. PCH = awesome drive