any on in Tucson AZ with a EK hatch

2.3lcivic

5+ Year Member
Hi

I design rear seat delete kits for Honda I have one for EG 92 – 95 civic hatch.. I am want to make some for the EK 96 – 00.. I am looking for some one in the Tucson AZ area the is willing to let us use there car to mock up the new kit.. PM me and I will give u more info and work out some deal…….
Check out the one for the 92-95
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NEW-Honda-Civic-Rear-Seat-Delete-Kit-92-95_W0QQitemZ190171296165QQihZ009QQcategoryZ6755QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Thanks

JDM_SPEC_SI-R

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thats sweet. have anything for a 96 coupe?

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Tucson?! Are you on AZHT.net?

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
thats cool but way overpriced i think i could make my own for like $30

2.3lcivic

5+ Year Member
thats cool but way overpriced i think i could make my own for like $30
you might you can but also maybe some people can't, don't want to or don't have the time like you do.. so if you do make one i wish you the best... and the price i think is ok alot of work and a lot of time init + you can install and remove it in 10 - 15 min... also can you make 500 at a time and have them all be the same +_ 1000 of an inch.. replace a broken peace with the same part and not have the person your making it for have to do any mods. and can some one sit on the one you make with out braking.. o and make them with OEM color carpet..