vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Notes:
Hi-Power Exhaust
Rear Section ONLY
Coated Stainless Steel Piping

It is there in plain view. Unless that site has GREAT customer service, you wont be able to return it without a fee. But again, its much cheaper than other systems even after being finished and properly installed by a shop, so why return it?

Kendogg531

5+ Year Member
i wouldnt return it, put it on an rock it bro... 7th gen civics are slow either way so if it sounds/looks good i'd be happy.. thats just me though =P

c0untme0utt

5+ Year Member
i wouldnt return it, put it on an rock it bro... 7th gen civics are slow either way so if it sounds/looks good i'd be happy.. thats just me though =P
yea, I mainly drive around with 3 other cars my friends own, SRT-4 and 2 sti's and they all start up 200 times louder than mine. I kinda wanted to balls up my sound ive accepted being slower than them I just would like to sound as good though as corny as it sounds..

Kendogg531

5+ Year Member
doesnt sound corney to me , every1 wants there car to sound good.... sti's n srt-4's r on another scale though dude. 2 months ago i was dead set on getting an MS3 because i was just so sick of my little dinky 1.7 sohc but i decided not 2 and im just gana hold onto my little civ for a while longer.... Tsudo exhaust systems sound pretty good on our cars.. they might not be BIG name brand but i dont see the point in spending more then 300 bucks on an exhaust for a car that really doesnt take to bolt on's well. I would just put it on urself and see how it sounds..... if you're not pleased then i would just go to a shop and have them run it from the cat for a few bucks. Its never gana sound like an STI though

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just get the cat back piping like V suggested and quit crying about it. What's done is done. No sense dwelling on it.

Your ride height is not considered "slammed" by today's standards. If you're on coilovers then put them all the way down and call it a day.

c0untme0utt

5+ Year Member
Just get the cat back piping like V suggested and quit crying about it. What's done is done. No sense dwelling on it.

Your ride height is not considered "slammed" by today's standards. If you're on coilovers then put them all the way down and call it a day.
Well sorry I should of used the term.. " lowered " Im also new at this its my first car im 18 years old hence all my post being questions.. Sorry for " crying " on YOUR board tough guy.

c0untme0utt

5+ Year Member
doesnt sound corney to me , every1 wants there car to sound good.... sti's n srt-4's r on another scale though dude. 2 months ago i was dead set on getting an MS3 because i was just so sick of my little dinky 1.7 sohc but i decided not 2 and im just gana hold onto my little civ for a while longer.... Tsudo exhaust systems sound pretty good on our cars.. they might not be BIG name brand but i dont see the point in spending more then 300 bucks on an exhaust for a car that really doesnt take to bolt on's well. I would just put it on urself and see how it sounds..... if you're not pleased then i would just go to a shop and have them run it from the cat for a few bucks. Its never gana sound like an STI though
My problem with alot of knock off or lower end exhausts is that the muffler has a smaller piping within the muffler for example...
This might be with the silencer on but you catch my drift, just ricey looking where a HKS or alot of high name brand has the whole inside of the muffler empty the way you seen it out the outside.. Just my personal opinion.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Dont take offense to what he said. Not that big of a deal.

c0untme0utt

5+ Year Member
So basiclly went to the muffler shop bolted on the axle back prior and it was very quite so I had the guy do what you guys told me.. sounds legit dosent get to loud until 5 grand. It gets slightly ricey when your on it though ill post a video soon.

FlipSkater079

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I got mine installed at a muffler shop, they charged 70 since I was missing a piece that didn't come in the box.

lowlife9

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol my first exhaust setup was a Tsudo N1 it was on for two years threw connecticut winters with tons of road salt and it looked brand new when i took it off. it still sounded the same also.

c0untme0utt

5+ Year Member
I got mine installed at a muffler shop, they charged 70 since I was missing a piece that didn't come in the box.
Im guessing they charged you for a new gasket. Could have got one online for like 5 bucks, It was only 2 bolts you could have saved 60 bucks.