Any Tennessee peeps in here?

munky

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
came in a littlle late on the years in tn, but i've been living here all my life.. same crummy town and all will probably be moving to murfreesboro in a little over a year

keyarahs_civic

~*~*~*Keyarah*~*~*~
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sweetwater A.k.a. H-deuce Right Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Think I'm Like He Only Female From Tn Thought!~

Racon93

CCHB#38
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
kingsport (northeast tn) here.

munky

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i'm thinking of hosting a meet in lexington (or maybe jackson) sometime this summer if anybody would be willing to come down. lexington is right in the middle between nashvill and memphis (bout and hour and half away from each) in west tn. small town that needs some action

keyarahs_civic

~*~*~*Keyarah*~*~*~
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
munky said:
i'm thinking of hosting a meet in lexington (or maybe jackson) sometime this summer if anybody would be willing to come down. lexington is right in the middle between nashvill and memphis (bout and hour and half away from each) in west tn. small town that needs some action

what ever you do don't have it where the police are gonna come and bust it up! why not have it in knoxville?

munky

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
police around here won't bust us up.. if anything, they'll join in lol but i doubt it... i would guarantee they'd join if we were a bunch of redneck trucks or something.. but they won't bust us up... tons of ppl hang out in empty lots all the time, no problem..

we have an old wal-mart parking lot that isn't owned by anyone.. and we have a civic center where local car shows are held that we could chill at..

keyarahs_civic

~*~*~*Keyarah*~*~*~
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
munky said:
police around here won't bust us up.. if anything, they'll join in lol but i doubt it... i would guarantee they'd join if we were a bunch of redneck trucks or something.. but they won't bust us up... tons of ppl hang out in empty lots all the time, no problem..

we have an old wal-mart parking lot that isn't owned by anyone.. and we have a civic center where local car shows are held that we could chill at..
well when everything is planned don't forget to post it on the calendar and pm me with directions

munky

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
aight man, i'll add you to my aim list too and talk to you some time

munky

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Who here was in Jackson, Tn today? There was a white S10 behind me when I was turning into circuit city that had Club Civic written across the front windshield.. I was just wanting to know who it was. I was stopping to talk to a riced out accord, lol.. it had duel exhaust and a humongous auto meter gauge and big chrome wheels.. but he was faster than me still.. x.x And when I pulled in I saw a silver EK.. very nice.. blck slipstreams.. the guy i was talking to new him, and he is the brother of a guy that works at CC who drives a bagged green s10 with 20"s.. anyway.. who was in the white s10 behind me?

grefox

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Clarksville, roll call???

Clarksville, here... present. im new here too...

you might have seen me rolling around the city premises... this is me...