Any turbo D17s here?

LoveMy05Civic

I was just curious if anyone here has turboed their D17, i have an 05 Civic, and had thought about doing swaps, but id rather just turbo my D17, cuase not many do it and i like being unique, also this is my daily driver so im not looking to build a race car out of it. So anybody running a turbo D17, and whats your setup. ive heard no more than about 6-8 psi on stock internals.

Blood_Shot

Banned
Registered VIP
no one does it because IIRC you have to tune it with kpro, and why spend that much money on that engine? No one does it because it is not worth the time money and effort. Sure there are like two guys that have done it, and i dont think they made alot of power.

LoveMy05Civic

no one does it because IIRC you have to tune it with kpro, and why spend that much money on that engine? No one does it because it is not worth the time money and effort. Sure there are like two guys that have done it, and i dont think they made alot of power.
How much money are we talking for this kpro? My goal would probably only be about 200 hp. If I was going to drop a large amount of cash, id just do a K20swap.

Blood_Shot

Banned
Registered VIP
Dude, Im just going to go ahead and be an a*****e, SEARCH.

P.S. I was about to let loose so just look it up please, the more you do on your own the more YOU learn.