Any Websites?

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Does anyone know any sites that sells alot of stuff for our 7th gens? performance wise?

myinca

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dezod.com

pon55

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
toneekay said:
Does anyone know any sites that sells alot of stuff for our 7th gens? performance wise?
No one!:cry:

pon55

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
toneekay said:
:shock: noooo... cant be..
My neighbor put an axelback on his jeep, dyno 20+ HP gain, try that that on a 7thgen, lol

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i dont think we'd get squat with an axelback

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i guess that proves jeeps have terrible exhausts stock.

what's the K&N demo at the auto part stores, that says 30WHP gain on 03 Mustang Cobra from an intake!?

pon55

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Our civics are so good its hard to improve on them!:lol:

EMIIspecED

TEAM OCELOT rep.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Truehonda.com ; good peps there; but instead of pouring money into that d17 go to passwordjdm.com or hmomotorsports.com and start saving up for a k-series engine, that's how hondas work, especially civics.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
EMIIspecED said:
Truehonda.com ; good peps there; but instead of pouring money into that d17 go to passwordjdm.com or hmomotorsports.com and start saving up for a k-series engine, that's how hondas work, especially civics.

true it would be nice to have a K series, but you cant really underestimate a motor when you really havent seen what it can do. i knoe some people has poured thousands and thousands and havent gained much of a result but id like to see what the d17 can do myself. thats just me though ;P

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
toneekay said:
true it would be nice to have a K series, but you cant really underestimate a motor when you really havent seen what it can do. i knoe some people has poured thousands and thousands and havent gained much of a result but id like to see what the d17 can do myself. thats just me though ;P
Yeah since i got my car new, i'd really like to see what a d17 can do.

If i would of got it used, then, i would of felt like it was more of a half ass motor.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
yea its no fun to swap in a motor when you really dont knoe what the factory one can actually perform. i mean, id love to have a k20 in my civic, before this car i had a k20 hatch and it was pretty fun, alot more quicker than the d16 already in it but who knoes d17.. 500+whp?? maybe.

EMIIspecED

TEAM OCELOT rep.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
swap it, that's my opinion; d17a2 is nice however it still is and alway will be sohc, booo to that

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
yea sucks that its sohc, i agree with you on that. then again there were a few sohcs that hit 9s and 10s.. but those were in hatches and crxs hahah

myinca

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well theres a few( and by few i mean like 2) people running 350+whp on the d17. they on 7thgencivic.com. ones sponsored and has a very nice custom turbo set up, not sure about the other. but yeat thats what the d17 can do, after thousands and thousands of dollars. if u want 500+ u needa a k, and an assload of money