Anybody in GA?

BrokenWingzCivi

The f**kin pimp
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Covington

Hey, im in covington, and while im on here, i wanna tell everyone i got a muffler for sale, im thinkin $50, but i can go down with that s**t probably, just need to sell it. Oh, and im starting a team, so anyone in the area, contact me if you wanna join.
aim: grotesque11303

streetdemon

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dalton here...ya know the carpet capital of the world...yea im a streetdemon (carclub) we show at nopi and godfathers

snoopygy

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey,

I don't have a civic yet, but that's what I'm planning on gettin. I'm wanting a 96-98 2dr coupe civic. I was wondering if there's any civic clubs around the Atlanta area? What I'm looking to do is get a good shell of a civic, and build it from the ground up. New seats, and new paint job. Maybe a new V-Tec in it if the existing one isn't that good. . A better intake system, new stero, rims, the works. But there's a problem, I don't know many car people around the Stone mountain area. I do know one guy, but he lives in N.C., and that's a bit to far to drive:-D

BrokenWingzCivi

The f**kin pimp
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
snoopygy said:
I don't have a civic yet, but that's what I'm planning on gettin. I'm wanting a 96-98 2dr coupe civic. I was wondering if there's any civic clubs around the Atlanta area? What I'm looking to do is get a good shell of a civic, and build it from the ground up. New seats, and new paint job. Maybe a new V-Tec in it if the existing one isn't that good. . A better intake system, new stero, rims, the works. But there's a problem, I don't know many car people around the Stone mountain area. I do know one guy, but he lives in N.C., and that's a bit to far to drive:-D
hey, did you ever get that civic, im not the closest to stone mountain, but im in covington.

honBOY

DingBAT!!!!!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nd4sped said:
Im here in Hinesville, (Ft. Stewart), outside Savannah
hey did i race u b4 in savannah 1/8 track i have a blue hatch 93 with B18b1
oh yeah im 45 mins way fron savannah

Enjoi

coming back to cars...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member