anybody up 4 a meet

pearlgreenciv

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
anybody in the tacoma seattle area up for a meet? maybe at southcenter mall. holla back if your up for it.

EM1_ProJect

Yeah...it's boosted
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dougpiston said:
hay im down for a meet as soon as my cars done. yall can come over to my place and help me put it in if ya want
you gotta provide us with the food and drinks...

pearlgreenciv

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dude what you puttin in? i have some friends that can pretty much do anything with cars. if you need help just ask man. Are we the only ones in the seattle tacoma area? i thought there was more.

pearlgreenciv

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
got al lthe hardware for it (mounts and wiring). and when do you plan on having it done.

EluSive2K

OG Club Civic DJ!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ill go on a trip up there, if i can roomie up at someones house, just for a night or two.

skribs89si

pissin on authority
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
another pointless thread, just because all we do is talk about a damn meet, when the f**k are we gonna actually do this?

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
like ive told you guys before, peep nwhonda.net and get em in on your meet. This is how you plan a meet

Step 1: Find a location thats a cool spot, take pictures if you have a digicam
Step 2: Post that you are going to have a meet there, post the address of the place and the date you are going to have the meet here on cc
Step 3: have people who are members of other honda forums post the meet on those forums also
Step 4: enjoy your meet and if you have more then 100 cars show up, laugh at nor cal.

and that my friends is how you plan a meet

elusivehomies

Too Tall
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn to the point yah see we only have about 200 cars with us sum times more. and art why the f**k are you going to go all the way the f**k over there?

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
explorin the countryside is fun .... ideally people should take a road trip of some sort once per year.