Anyone From West Virginia

sibluevtec99

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just to see how many cc members in WV,if there is enough may set up a meet or something.

mustangkilla

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im in michigan right now but i will be in wv in like a week and i will be thurr for about a month

sibluevtec99

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
mustangkilla said:
im in michigan right now but i will be in wv in like a week and i will be thurr for about a month
what part of wv are you going to be in?

mustangkilla

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i be in beckley, and i will go to huntington whenever

mustangkilla

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i have a few boys in beckley that civics too one with a b16 swap and another wit turbo d

frickinslow4dr

^f**ktard
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
WV aint far from me at all, i was in inwood last weekend fishing. wv kinda gives me the creeps tho. with the exception of some half decent clubs on rt. 9

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
not far for me either, i was even born in virginia, yeah i know it's not WVA, but people in pa think they are the same state when you tell them where you were born and lived most of your life.

sibluevtec99

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
mustangkilla said:
i be in beckley, and i will go to huntington whenever
beckley and huntington is about and hour and a half for me,when you come down here we could meet in charelston or something and if your ever on AOL my name is the same so holla at me if you want.
lata

sibluevtec99

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
all of you guys that replyed to this ,we otta get to gether and do something,cause round ravenswood theres pretty much nuthin goin on.
any ideas just post em.

mustangkilla

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sibluevtec99 said:
beckley and huntington is about and hour and a half for me,when you come down here we could meet in charelston or something and if your ever on AOL my name is the same so holla at me if you want.
lata

yeah my name is mpr3eagle2 on aol so u can get at me too