anyone in so cal area interested in starting a club/team or meet??

eh2manny

5+ Year Member
There aren't many people around here that know what they're talking about. And there's always something new to learn. So if anyone in so cal wants to start a club or team mainly to share knowledge help out on builds,hit up meets, start up meets stuff like that..let me know. I have a stock 95 hatch and wanna start building it. I have a swap planned so I could use some pointers. I'm in the inland empire area. HIT ME UP GUYS!!

dethseeker90

5+ Year Member
there are meets all around me where im at..
im in IE
most;y 240 meets
gud meets
and such..
but i havent heard of many civic meets
i know theres also a cal poly meet
but yeah totally down. just lmk whats up

Rich1710

5+ Year Member
damn, wished there more people here with civics. Im from england and i think ive seen maybe 4 eg's since having mine for over a year, wish i could go to a meet :/

eh2manny

5+ Year Member
Really?? I figured since u guys got type r's abd stuff like that,that there would be a pretty big tuning scene. Idk what I would do if civics were that rare here. I litterally see about 5 eg hatches a day. And that'snot including all the other civics and acuras. But non of my friends are into cars so. I'm alone when it comes to this stuff haha that's why I was hoping to meet other people that share the same passion.

eh2manny

5+ Year Member
I got my car from an auction in san fernando haha. Well yeah I guess that counts dude. We could try to set up meets somewhere half ways. Or I wouldn't mind driving there if something cool was to go down. I'm just sick of talking my sister about hondas since no one else seems to give a s**t about them haha

dethseeker90

5+ Year Member
When I blew a tire on my rs5s I sat around waiting for a tow and while there I sat around and counted civics from 92-2009 in like a 45 minute period I came up with 63. Common as hell around here but nobody ever really on forums so yeah. I'm in rancho cucamonga btw so totallydown

idkfreddy

5+ Year Member
Yeah Hondas are very common in the so-cal area but not too many meetings from what I know of. =/