Anyone know what kinda Enkies these are?

Dnguyen92

I got these for free from a dude when I went to smog my car. They're quite tattered up but it was nice of him to give me these wheels. What the hell can you even put 14" on???

Avant Uprising

GONE FISHIN
Registered VIP
Id rock them I love vintage wheels

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

civexspeedy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Maybe it's just the picture or something but the one on the left, inside rim, looks like it's bent quite a bit. The one on the right, around the same area, looks like it may have a small bend in it too. If they are, left one may have trouble holding air and probably won't balance correctly. Right one may just no balance correctly.

Dnguyen92

Maybe it's just the picture or something but the one on the left, inside rim, looks like it's bent quite a bit. The one on the right, around the same area, looks like it may have a small bend in it too. If they are, left one may have trouble holding air and probably won't balance correctly. Right one may just no balance correctly.
nah you got it. They're beat up quite a bit. In the future I'ma resurface them if that even exists. Never heard of it tho. LOL. And these damn 14's are puny! What can you slap 14's on anyways, a dolly? A go-kart? LOL.

civexspeedy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
They'll fit..stock steelie size after all. Just make sure they're 4x100 and the offset is right.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Then you've got yourself oldskewl accord wheels.

...I think.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i dont think those are 92's, they look like enkie vials, or ronal vials

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Then you've got yourself oldskewl accord wheels.

...I think.
or prelude, some old 240's and corollas too, soOo, it could be off anything

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
or prelude, some old 240's and corollas too, soOo, it could be off anything
I never think of other car brands when I reference a wheel, and I always forget about preludes :lol:

Dnguyen92

Yeah my brother was tellin me it could be off some old ass accords or preludes up to 96. And yeah Enkei 92's have a bit more unified mesh look to it than this one. Sorta looks like a flower to me. I like them tho! Not sure what to do with them for now...

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah my brother was tellin me it could be off some old ass accords or preludes up to 96. And yeah Enkei 92's have a bit more unified mesh look to it than this one. Sorta looks like a flower to me. I like them tho! Not sure what to do with them for now...
Like the page says...they revived the wheel to be modern. Post pix of the other wheels mentioned..

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i know i know i know =)

im a mother f**king wheel whore dicitionary
Enkei Japan Apache V