Anyone Need EK Ferio Interior Parts For Cheap Look No Further..

Status
Not open for further replies.

CodeName_EJ6

ASE Certified Mechanic
Supp CC Im going to make this simple, i have parts sitting in my living room that i want to get rid of. all parts are for EKs and EK Ferios, All Parts are for interior. Just Shoot Me a Price As I really want to get rid of it.. Pictures will be added opon request. ALL PARTS ARE LHD. Interior color is Light Grey
Lower Dash with mirror switch

Climate control with switches

Center shifter Console

Door sills for ferio (Sedan)

Trunk carpet for Ferio (Sedan)

Side Sill Gurnish for ferio (part that covers Seat belt and window harness)

Both Rear windows harness For Ferior...

THEDARKONE

Registered VIP
Just post a pick of everything you got!(:

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have parts sitting in my living room that i want to get rid of. All parts are for EKs and EK Ferios, All Parts are for interior. Just shoot me a price As I really want to get rid of it… Pictures will be added upon request.
This stuff is tucked away you guys… no need to pull all of it out if no one is interested.
:2confused If you want to generate any interest at all you should post pictures. You haven't even said which interior color it is. Are these actually EK Ferio parts or just four door Civic parts. EK Ferio parts would be for RHD and therefore things like the dash parts would be different.

Last edited:

CodeName_EJ6

ASE Certified Mechanic
:2confused If you want to generate any interest at all you should post pictures. You haven't even said which interior color it is. Are these actually EK Ferio parts or just four door Civic parts. EK Ferio parts would be for RHD and therefore things like the dash parts would be different.
Only If you knew how my Living Room Look..

And to End All Confusion.

I.E...

Potential Buyer Would Say:
Hey im interested in the trunk carpet. can you send me a pic to my phone. My Number is 202-555-xxxx

I Well Reply:
Sure, i well send you pictures in a hour Ok.

Me:
I Snap a few photos and send it to him and i would post it to this site..

Does This End Confusion?

BTW All 1996-2000 civic EK Ferio Parts are Grey USDM And JDM.. I Would assume people would know that..

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
BTW All 1996-2000 civic EK Ferio Parts are Grey USDM And JDM.. I Would assume people would know that..
You assume wrong because that is incorrect.
They were also available in black; dash, carpet and panels.
:???:

So again, are these actual "EK" pieces or simply from a 6th gen sedan?

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Does This End Confusion?

Incorrect, and my reason for asking about USDM vs. JDM was because you're selling dash parts but don't mention them being for RHD or LHD. I'm assuming you have LHD parts but since you say they are from a Ferio (RHD), it is worth asking because RHD parts won't work for most peoples cars.

If you want to have a successful for sale thread, you'll need to post pictures and more details about what you have or you won't generate any interest.

Exactly, depending on the market, there is black, dark grey, light grey and taupe.

CodeName_EJ6

ASE Certified Mechanic
:???:

So again, are these actual "EK" pieces or simply from a 6th gen sedan?
which is in reference to a el not a civic.

Incorrect, and my reason for asking about USDM vs. JDM was because you're selling dash parts but don't mention them being for RHD or LHD. I'm assuming you have LHD parts but since you say they are from a Ferio (RHD), it is worth asking because RHD parts won't work for most peoples cars.

If you want to have a successful for sale thread, you'll need to post pictures and more details about what you have or you won't generate any interest.

Exactly, depending on the market, there is black, dark grey, light grey and taupe.

okay your right i forgot about Taupe Aka Tan. it let would led confusion to some people

civicexkid

type f is light grey (what i have) and type k (dark grey) would help to know what color int there from. and if you posted pics and took the time to show you cared than great but if you want 50 people saying can i have a pic of this and not selling it id be kinda mad so posting pics makes it easier. just a thought! id like to see the door sills but not gonna give my number you could pm if youd like tho =) with a price shipped

Hikaru Ichijoe

5+ Year Member
Even pictures won't differentiate Type D and Type F, needless to say a statement saying "color is grey" won't do any help.

Status
Not open for further replies.