Apexi N1(Black) EJ8

hondatunerz2002

5+ Year Member
my Apexi N1 exhaust (Black) wanted black because not lot people have an Black Apex so wanted something different . tell me watsup! -
Anthony-:cool:

chunky

'94 hatch Si
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks hot!!! i wish i could have got my WS in black, i really like it

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
more pictures....looks interesting...! =)

aaren99

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks good man, the tails set it off too

nitebeest

5+ Year Member
Looks good. You're right you really don't see anyone with black exhaust. I like it though. Might have to get something similar for my black EJ8 seeing that I'm going with a black/red theme. Any more pics?

watisjdm

Clit Commander
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
looks pretty damn sweet..and yeah those tails do set it off and havin a white car

DaGFTDOne

Car Audio Guru
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like that a lot, the tails and Red H set it all off

Sundown

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
nitebeest said:
Looks good. You're right you really don't see anyone with black exhaust. I like it though. Might have to get something similar for my black EJ8 seeing that I'm going with a black/red theme. Any more pics?
I saw those colored N1's years ago and thought about getting it, but Ive never seen it actually seen it on a car before... Looks good

hondatunerz2002

5+ Year Member
N1

thanks, yea i gots more pics i just have to go to my house though im out of town but as soon as i get back ill let you guys in on it. .. i also made a video of my car's exhaust (CLIP) if anyone wants to see what it sounds like. but yea my goal for my car is to be stealth i like kinda to like fly under the radar no what i mean:lol: but yea. my next thing is some GT3 Rotas (Black) or Tenzo R sinko-R racing rims w/red lip. thanks

or

so many decisions :evil: !

-Anthony

hondatunerz2002

5+ Year Member
All A'PEX exhaust systems comply with applicable emission laws since they neither modify nor relocate the required factory emission control devices; they are considered "direct replacement" parts. Such parts do not require a CARB Executive Order (EO) since they are not "add on" or "modified" parts. A'PEX exhaust systems are "functionally identical" to the OEM parts during emission tests. Sound levels are tested on stock vehicles before the product release to ensure compliance with the 95dB limit.

Couldnt i use this if i get a Fix it ticket for my exhaust? _ Specially in CALI

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
get the group N's....that'd look sick.

1337 | RCE

teh broke enthusiast
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
where's the sound clip!!!!11111oneone lol. i kinda want this exhaust so I wanna hear it first. if you haven't recorded yet, may i make a few requests? don't record in the car, don't put the mic right behind the muffler (distorts), and lets hear of drive-offs :D . those are the best way to tell how it's gonna sound with the cheap mics everyone has in their cameras.

by the way, looks pretty cool!!

hondatunerz2002

5+ Year Member
sup guys sorry it took so long just got back into town. so here it is though. as promised for those who wanted the Sound clip (Apexi N1 Black)

:thumbs up

1337 | RCE

teh broke enthusiast
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
sounds pretty good! I really want one now. might stick with the polished one, but certainly an apexi N1. that's definitely cool and unique. good job!

Slick_99

RIP 99'
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sleeperness lol, Imagiine having a black civic with that sticking out the back, you wouldnt know wtf it was. I like it alot, A+ for originality.

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks good sounds good

hondatunerz2002

5+ Year Member
i now for real. i was originally going to get a black civic but this civic was handed down from my uncle . but its all good. i actually like the white. but if i would of got the black i would of done the same thing (Smoked)tailights and Smoked N1 Stealthy!:cool: but thanks for the comments guys appreciate it. ill keep you guys updated on my ride next ROTA GROUP-N's (Black w . red lip) :twisted: oh yea!

-Anthony