Votes: 124 38.5%
  • snozepp147

Votes: 78 24.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

00hondasi

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
02hondaex, like your ride cuz its different. Keep it up and you'll be in magazines in no time.

02hondaEx

k20a
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yea after my k24a4 il be good, thanks for your vote, good luck eveyone

Hkarmy

Kushboy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i CAN'T DECIDED DAMMIT lol

nice entries to everyone

i am going to wait and decided later on, its hella tough

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
eastcoast2k for me....but stop trying to superficially enhance your mod list.

all these 'genuine' stickers...theyre not mods.
and how genuine can a sticker be. your car is good man. dont loose respect trying to enhance the mod list.

I lol'd at the "Forever Black applied to all plastic pieces".

EastCoastEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I lol'd at the "Forever Black applied to all plastic pieces".
Ha, Ha! Yeah, again, using mod list to spread some knowledge that I had to learn the hard way.

Google this stuff, it ROCKS! "Back to Black" and other autozone products will fade off after a short time, and they will leave the pieces looking more faded than they were before application! This stuff is an actual dye that penetrates the plastic and STAYS THERE. Forever Black FTW!! However, you have to order it, as it is not yet available at your local auto store.

Best place to get it: www.properautocare.com

It's also a great site to just browse and learn more about the maintainence/cleaning of the different sections of your car. They've got all kinds of knowledge at that site.

Check it out!

ALL MOTOR EM2

Nlsk
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I gotta vote for my fellow K series guy!!! Good looking car man!!!!

thanks Bro.... And thanks for everyone out there who voted for me... looks like its a biased 6th gen site :roll:

PS:EastCoastEK I too have the OEM I <3 MY HONDA Cling on... has a little honda emblem in the right hand corner...

EastCoastEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thanks Bro.... And thanks for everyone out there who voted for me... looks like its a biased 6th gen site :roll:

PS:EastCoastEK I too have the OEM I <3 MY HONDA Cling on... has a little honda emblem in the right hand corner...
Yes sir! Isn't it nice!! Thanks for helping me to look a little less crazy.

mugengirl

original mugen whore
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

You know I would vote for yah, ha ha, your my homie! :D Didn't even know you were on this site. Thanks for giving me a call ;). I am just glad you finally got this car going after forever and it looks 10 times better then it did when I first got my EM1. Oh and hey don't hate on the 6th gen, brat, lol.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
mugengirl wtf... im going to need you to change your name ASAP, it is too close to mine :lol:

it is very 6th gen biased, but you already got my vote and that's the one that counts right??

ALL MOTOR EM2

Nlsk
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You know I would vote for yah, ha ha, your my homie! :D Didn't even know you were on this site. Thanks for giving me a call ;). I am just glad you finally got this car going after forever and it looks 10 times better then it did when I first got my EM1. Oh and hey don't hate on the 6th gen, brat, lol.
Thanks Starla... I knew you would back me up... haha... we family....lol I just picked up a OEM front lip, Sideskirts, and new Trunk Lid.. oh hells yes.

EatingYourBrainsY0

Team Sin Motorsports
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn it was between 3 for me.

eastcoastek, snoozepp47, and motorem2

gotta rep the east coast car! and hatch ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Had to vote for the kswap, don't like the wheels tho