Are we losing one?

Matt

0_o
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sorry to hear about the rough times yoko. I never got the text becasue i dont use that phone anymore. I think its still active but its been uncharged for about 4 months now lol. Thankyou for the thought though, i apprciate it =) I got a new # now, pm me if you want it. I dont think Christina is mad at you, its probably mostly the lack of communication if you get my drift. It wouldnt hurt to give her a call sometime to say whats up and rekindle an old friendship. =) She still has a present in her trunk for you from like xmas 2004. :santa:

ps i got a new car, and its fast :twisted:

RICDOGG

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
civic is at midnight performance...getting repaired for the last time...i'm thinking once it's out, im gonna go to the raceway and see what it can do....mebbe one last hurrah for all?

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yoko ive tried callin you hella times every time im in sac.

And they fixed the lounge ... there was a huge blow up a few months ago so they got rid of the whole thing and put in a new lounge and are a lot stricter now.

My integras way better now than the time you saw it at that roseville meet with the stock height and the purple tint lol

ZuM00Si

Jack Load
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I got rid of the Si for a "Family Car" but its cool. I am actually lookin for a DA or an EG just so I can drive back and forth to work, so if you guys know anyone thats selling one cheap let me know and I mean cheap like no more than 3k =)

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ill have a 94 lx 4 door auto for sale in a bit here for 2800.

223k on the chassis
150k on the motor
new headgasket, tbelt, and water pump
tint (purple and bubbled, oh yeah!)

the bad
couple dents on the exterior
the damn thing is purple
drivers side window has trouble rolling up imma try and fix it though

RICDOGG

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
civic is back...still a little vibration..but ALOT better than before.

nitebeest

5+ Year Member
Got a civic in February. Joined on here earlier today. I'm holding down the east bay if anyone else is out in this direction. Plus it sounds like we could use a few more people up in NorCal. One of my friends is about to get a 98 ex checked out today too. If he gets it I'll get him on here. The north shall rise again. ;-)

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lets hope. i have always wanted to be an og like ric. ;) ric is hott by the way. lol

RICDOGG

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
buzzbombtom said:
lets hope. i have always wanted to be an og like ric. ;) ric is hott by the way. lol
lol tom..how's it going..long time no talk..alot has happened........

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
whats new with you... broke it off with the lady over here. still on my own. hit me up on aim. on lots.

Blue2k2

Expect the Unexpected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
we just need one huge meet in the begining of the summer to bring everyones interest back

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you can try but no one really has a civic anymore.

steve98ex

say no to rotas
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i'd go if it wasn't too much of a drive =)

CivicKid95

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i just sold mine :( now im looking at something that's faster from the get-go, but I still like this site, and civics are still fun (and potentially fast). I just don't know if they're my thing, though I'd take a sedan with a b18c5 anyday.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thisizbrian said:
wow i havnt been here in a while. i got a 2002 wrx now.
damn you havent posted in hella long either ... everybodys hoppin on this thread