Asmar's Introduction Thread

Asmar

Domo-Kun
how did you get the r32 in the first place! Importing? I looked into it one time.. i think it'd be worth it once i'm like... 40. LOL.
The entire process took about 6 months. It's a long story of how I did it... It was not easy at all... But yeah I had it for about 3 years... Best car I've owned. Loved it!

I love AE86's! You have any pics of the one you had?

And get another 32 dude, I'd rather have a 32 than a 34. I love em
I had about 3-4 AE86s in the past. I'll post a few pics of them as I find them on my computer.

Yeah I do the same. I live in Monroe. I've been to Federal Way a few times for parts and meets and stuff. Yeah Jeff is a good friend of mine, he still has his GTR. He is selling it. Bummer, it's fun to drive. Haha.
His is not a GT-R, it's a GT-S with GT-R body parts. Did you get to drive it? Lol.

Asmar

Domo-Kun
Just thought I might post some more pictures of my current and previous whips... Just something for you peeps to look at if you're bored... Haha...

Asmar

Domo-Kun
And some more pictures of my current/previous whips for your enjoyment incase you're still bored... Lol...

ReedMann

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Wow... It looks like at one point you owned like 5 or 6 240's. The most amazing part is that every car has been super clean.

Decipher

Registered VIP
lol. Dude, it looks like you could use some extra space in that driveway... I'll take the skyline. What do you do for a living if you don't mind me asking? Very nice selection of cars.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
His is not a GT-R, it's a GT-S with GT-R body parts. Did you get to drive it? Lol.
Well he has two, a RWD and an AWD. Yeah I did get to.

Asmar

Domo-Kun
Wow... It looks like at one point you owned like 5 or 6 240's. The most amazing part is that every car has been super clean.
Thanks.

Even better than my garage on forza :shock:
Lol. I gotta start playing Forza again... =)

lol. Dude, it looks like you could use some extra space in that driveway... I'll take the skyline. What do you do for a living if you don't mind me asking? Very nice selection of cars.
Family business.

Well he has two, a RWD and an AWD. Yeah I did get to.
Oh... Okay. I only knew about the white R32 GT-S.