Automatic transmission problem in a 97 lx

HondaWoman1207

I have looked at all the other transmission post but found nothing on an automatic that is having my problem.

This is going to be long to describe everything that is going on.
First off I drove my car all day Saturday until I parked it at a car show. When I got in to leave. I cranked it up pushed the brakes in and this is where all the fun starts. As I was about to take from park to D3 the shifter did not move nor did the button push in all the way. So I turned the car off used the myy keys to push in the release button pulled it down into neutral held the brakes and started it up it did fine. Also the shifter moved with ease to D3. So as I was leaving I noticed my car did not shift, the speedo only read 20 mph and the rpms went up and my car barely pulling. As I push the gas pedal in alil more the rmps just went and still no shifting and barely pulling. So down the road from home no more pulling just rpms climbing. Any ideas what the crap is going on here. Thanks for taking your time to read my thread.

HondaWoman1207

So got my car tested today. Only thing it was showing was misfire on all cylinders aslo two more P1399 P1300. As what I found about those two codes random misfire. The tranny did not throw any codes. I'm guessing thats a good.