autozone exhausts

CIVIC_VTEC

LOW AND SLOW!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i was wondering if autozone has any cheap but nice exhaust mufflers thanks

bizak

Do to advance auto parts and get a dynomax super turbo muffler they cost around $60 and they sound nice.

EG6 LIFE

Registered VIP
ya dont go to auto zone f**king hate that place i got a dynomax on mine and its sounds alright for 70 bucks... but its on a supra also not my eg

whoopnip

Some Delicious Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You may as well go on eBay. You can get the same product for a cheaper price.

Or, as an alternative, buy a quality used muffler (I have an HKS Titanium for sale! Click the link in my sig!). The one I have on my car is an A'pexi WS2; I got the muffler for $100 in good condition on Craigslist.

gebs06

Klub EJ
Registered VIP
WARNING Products from Autozone, Wal-Mart or Advance Auto Parts Stores maybe lacking quality, proper fitments, and durability. If you want to go cheap go Ebay......

immajackuup

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just get a megan racing moe muffler,cost 100 buck and sound really nice and super deep.

f**ken ricer

mahalo

formerly egninesallday
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

d16y7 98 dx

d16y7 98 dx
just get what you want on your car. i have a cheapo silverline exhaust on mine that was already on it when i bought it, and it sounds fine for what it is.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i gotta say i disagree with all off this. You can get a good muffler at those types of stores. i went to pepboys and got a dc sport muffler. I know they arent sh1t. sounds great too

immajackuup

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i gotta say i disagree with all off this. You can get a good muffler at those types of stores. i went to pepboys and got a dc sport muffler. I know they arent sh1t. sounds great too
dc is good so as megan racing moe muffler,the moe is a copy of the apeix ws2.

just buy good brand name stuff not no cheap ebay s**t which all u gonna hear is weed whacking sound.

please do not become like them beaners that put ugly ass body kit and ebay cat-back,keep it simple and clean.

Anth EK Civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
first off auto zone or advance exhaust = lame as s**t
Also yes a DC is a different story there 1SIKCIVIC;2909277 then auto zone and s**t

Plus if you dont have $$$$$$$$$$ to buy a full hks, skunk, or buddy club then just buy a skunk2 muffler or buddy club muffler ..i bet you sound still 1000x better than the autozone one

whoopnip

Some Delicious Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
megan racing moe muffler,the moe is a copy of the apeix ws2.

just buy good brand name stuff
You say to buy brand name, but you also support buying what you say is a copy. I don't get it. :what:

An exhaust is an exhaust. If it sounds good and flows well, go for it. Some people like loud exhausts, some people like quieter exhausts. It's all preference. Get what you like, not what other people tell you to get.

CIVIC_VTEC

LOW AND SLOW!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
but, do like that raspy ricer sound.... here and then it seems to make it louder idk from watching and hearing all them people at drag strips and around the cinnci area with them loud ass pipes them amuse me for some reason

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
first there isnt a autozone muffler. its 3AAs racing normally. which they sell at autozone pepboys or advance. all three of those stores are the same thing with just a different name. hell where i live. all three are across the street from each other at a intersection. so idk why you would quote me when i didnt say anything special. i got a dc muffler at pepboys, so basically at autozone.