average time to recover stolen civic

colecivic

hello guys so i got my civic stolen i want to know the average time it took you to recover your car..my first stolen civic took 4 days but this time its already been a week and a half and still no call

97civicMan

Knucklehead h8r
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sorry to hear man. Hope you find out something soon. Sounds like you need to find something different. And you say this is your second stolen civic.........the insurance company may find that suspicious.

Ej8Kid

Too Much Traction
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Sorry about your car. My friend got his Integra stolen back in 2007 and it still hasn't been recovered yet. But he did get his insurance money.

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sometimes they will never find the car. If it had tons of goodies to be raped off it, and the person doesn't want to be suspect, plasma cut the entire car into a million pieces. Shoveled into the trash is where it may end up. I hear tons of horror stories, just have never happened to me. My car doesn't have an alarm, so it will never be in a metropolitan area until it does. First time, shame on you, second time, shame on me....... man, you need to start taking precautions.

Jose1027

Registered VIP
My buddy got his em1 stolen a week ago he found it the next day 2 blocks away from his house,of course the front end was gone,cluster,seats,they dint take the wheels or his toolbox.i hope you find your car man