awd civic crv or civic wagon with d to b

honda frank

5+ Year Member
well i work in a body shop and we have a civic wagon awd and a crv that are both done but the drivetrains are good and i asked the owner and he said if you wont them take them there just taking up room that i can use so i wonted to know some things and i have been serching the internet for about a week like 10 hours a day and i can find anythink money is not a problem with this build but i wanna be able to drive my civic on the road with a interior so i know if i use the crv i have to move the rear stuct mounts but would i if i use the wagon drivetrain

i know what alot of people are gunna say this is stupid go buy and awd but i started this build as an ls vtec turbo and i am just doing this cuz there is almost no 95 hatchback civic that have an ls vtec and awd pronly not even 1 so dont put me down on this thats not what club civic was started for so just help out like the forum was started for

and if you know of anything elts that i will have to do to get a wagon awd drivetrain in my car just put it up plz any help is welcome even if you think i maby know it plz just put it up thx guys =)

jerk334

Hearts my SOHC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
what year is the wagon?

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no this is not stupid. i wanna fit a crv drivetrain in my 97 hatch sometime in the future. good luck man

honda frank

5+ Year Member
the wagon is a 89 i think all the tags and things to find it are gone haha i think they guy put all the thinks on a diff 1 it only has like 150xxx on it if i remeber right but thanks so the suport guys and not the put down crap i have seen with some other people that wanna do this

honda frank

5+ Year Member
come on guys i could use the help on this i work 11 hours a day lol dont have the time really to keep serching and finding nothin

honda frank

5+ Year Member
bump come on guys need some on this 1 haha finding more on this every day but any help is good

jerk334

Hearts my SOHC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
give me some detailed info:
year on crv?
motor in crv?
crv trans id #?
motor in wagon?
wagon trans id #:?

going to have to call a draveshaft shop to make a custom driveshaft from the 2, but give me these details first.

honda frank

5+ Year Member
well i took to long to get them home so i nolonger can use them they are gone but i did get the rear diff from the crv witch is what i am going to go with but now i am in need for some custom mad parts everthing or the rear ill will be making but now i need to know what to do with the tunal as i need to fit a drive shaft and 3 in exhaustso really that is all i need to know at this point cuz if i make it to much bigger i need smaller seats but as for motor im going with an ls vtec build strocker kit and turbo and crv tranny but i do need to know where i can find a manual i could use the help on those things if you know anything about it thx