Status
Not open for further replies.

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The car has 108,xxx miles on it. The car runs and looks great. Clean title.The A/C is cold and also get very good milleage. I usually get around 35 MPG or more. I never beat up on the car and it has never left me down in the last 2 years that I have owned it its also a rare color =). Mods are:

OEM Lip kit, front, sides and rear lip.
16" HFP Rims purchased nib and new Kumho tires.
TSX HID retrofitted headlights
Badgeless grill
Front EP3 seats and steering wheel
Revo short Shifter
Eibach Sportline springs and Tokico blue struts/shocks
GReddy SP2 catback
Stock engine, only K&N drop in air filter

So im asking $7000 for it. No trades as im getting a newer Accord. If it dosen't sell quick enough i'll part it out and sell it for less stock.

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
newer accord? why? need something new and practical?

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
man :( if you decide to part it out, dibs on your headlights and seat/rails !

EXSpeedAddict

POWERTHIRST!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Idk where that is. But I'm like 8 hours away from CA. Yea got more pics. Pm ur email if u want.
s**t...its nearish to LA, i'm stationed at the naval base there and 8+ hours would be a bit difficult to come check it out in person, and i found more pics in one of your earlier threads. thanks though

guerra

5+ Year Member
Damn man.. I would be sad if i was you, the car is real clean. Newer accords are cool too though.:what: Really like the paint and the steering wheel. Is the honda badge on it red like that in the ep3?

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn man.. I would be sad if i was you, the car is real clean. Newer accords are cool too though.:what: Really like the paint and the steering wheel. Is the honda badge on it red like that in the ep3?
Thanks, its actually a sticker that i got from corsportusa.com i think that is the website. I got an offer of 6400 for the car. Do you guys think I should take it?

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
thats a pretty decent offer, but I think if you wait it out a little longer you'll get some that will pay 7...thats a very fair price.

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have another guy coming to check it out. He said he will give me more than that offer. :0

Status
Not open for further replies.